Atlassian (501+ Employees, 122% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
We are looking for a developer who is passionate to tackle difficult problems and find new better solutions for the software, able to openly share their ideas, enjoys learning new technologies and technics and is willing to contribute to the software used by millions of people!
- Have knowledge of writing robust and reliable systems
- Believe you can chip in to solving problems of thousands of customers and millions of users
- Can ensure the high bar of performance, quality and security while product development
- Enjoy discussing innovative ideas and code with your peers, extraordinary product solutions, and passing on your knowledge to others
- Then we are looking for you
What will you do:
- Engage with other developers, UX/UI designers, product managers, and performance engineers
- Join a newly created pillar focused on improving user experience in cross-deployments world
- Be able to design infrastructure solutions for scalability, reliability, high availability, performance, security, software maintainability, and operational excellence
- Drive innovation by coming up with new ideas for our products and processes and participate in innovations driven by other developers
- Grow in proficiency and help to grow other developers. Act as a mentor and lead by example to help build an awesome team.
What we expect from you:
- Good understanding and working knowledge of Java (However, if you’re a strong developer with experience in building products, have used other O-O languages and have exposure to Java, we’d still like to hear from you)
- Good architectural understanding of web applications
- Creative and innovative problem-solving skills
- Experience in performing manual and automated testing
- Initiative and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proficient English (both spoken and written)
- Knowledge of open-source libraries, tools, and frameworks, e.g. for logging, wiring, testing and building. The more the merrier!
- Passion for the latest trends in application design
- Experience with agile software development methodologies like XP and Scrum
- Interest in learning more about new languages and frameworks
- Relaxed yet hardworking demeanour
- Min. 1 year in a professional development role
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we’re motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub .