SugarCRM (501+ Employees, 11% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
From the very beginning, SugarCRM had a unique vision: to offer a different kind of Customer Relationship Management (CRM). We pioneered the first commercial open-source CRM platform, and now, more than two decades later, are on a mission to provide products and services that make the hard things easier for sales, marketing and customer service teams. In fact, we help mid-market businesses around the globe reach new levels of performance and predictability by letting our award-winning CRM platform do the work.
Our diverse group of worldwide employees are united and driven by a shared passion for our mission, culture, and values. We treat our employees like humans not line items and are building a culture where your work at Sugar helps fuel personal, professional and business growth – check out our recent ‘Great Place to Work’ certification that we are so proud of. Work/life fit and flexibility for our team matters and together we pride ourselves on solving for our customers, always. What’s more, we empower everyone to do their best work from home, the office, on the road, or anywhere in between.
If you’re ready to grow your career and help organizations grow better and faster, you’ve come to the right place. Find out more about our SugarCRM careers and how you can become a part of our journey.
Thank you for taking a look at this amazing career opportunity! This is a direct employment position. If you feel you are a fit, please apply by uploading your CV in English. Thank you!
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (both written and verbal)
- Knowledge of Windows, UNIX and LINUX operating systems, storage environments, file systems, and network protocols.
- Knowledge of networking principles including routing, subnets, TCP, IP, VLANs, and UDP.
- Experience with or related technologies like: Apache, MySQL, ElasticSearch, Redis, PHP.
- Understanding of backup procedures and storage management.
Nice to have
- Great troubleshooting skills.
- Good scripting abilities in at least one of the following: Bash, Python, Ruby, Perl.
- Experience with production environments.
- Experience with at least one of AWS/Google/Azure products and services management.
- Knowledge of performance concepts such as response time, throughput, system resource utilization.
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for. We also know that diversity of background and thought makes for better problem solving and more creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
Benefits and Perks:
Beyond a stellar work environment, friendly people, and inspiring work, we have some sweet benefits and perks:
– Private medical and vision benefit coverage
– Health &Wellness Reimbursement Program
– Educational Resources – Career & Personal Development Program
– Attractive salary package
– Flexible work hours
– Meal tickets
-We are a merit-based company with many opportunities to learn, excel and grow your career!