About Madison Logic:
Our team is reshaping B2B marketing and having fun in the process! As a truly global company, we take pride in the diverse backgrounds of our team. When joining Madison Logic, you are committing to giving 100% and always striving for more. Work with & learn from an incredible group of people who care about your success as much as they care about their own. Our team is at the heart of what we do and our success starts with you!
Remote work note: Please refer to the job posting detail to determine what (if any) remote work options apply to the specific job advertised. Not all positions are available in all countries/regions. Where applicable, remote work must be conducted from your home office located in a jurisdiction in which Madison Logic has the legal right to operate. It requires availability and responsiveness on a full-time basis from a distraction free environment with access to high-speed internet. Please inquire for more details.
* United Kingdom: Remote Work is available to all applicants residing & authorized to work in the UK
* United States: Remote Work is available to applicants who reside in, and are authorized to work from, the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington State.
* Singapore: Remote Work is available to all applicants residing & authorized to work in Singapore
About The Job:
Madison Logic is eagerly seeking a Key Account Director to help grow our B2B customer base in EMEA. You will be a key consultant to CMOs and Marketers working with some of the fastest growing brands in the global marketplace. If you’re a strong relationship builder and thrive in a high-energy, high-intensity environment, You’ll love growing with us!
What You’ll Do:
- Consultative sales of Madison Logic’s portfolio of B2B products to Marketers
- Achieve annual, monthly and quarterly sales targets [as defined on an annual basis]
- Penetrate assigned accounts, including new business, renewals and upsells
- Directly manage ongoing relationships with enterprise accounts in region, as appropriate
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreements
- Build and manage a strong pipeline of potential clients sufficient to exceed annual sales goals
- Be a digital marketing consultant to Madison Logic’s enterprise and mid-market clients, including staying abreast of digital marketing best practices and applying this knowledge to assist their portfolio of clients in meeting their revenue goals
- Work collaboratively with our Customer Success team to ensure successful new client onboarding along with a white glove level of support
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure clients’ ongoing success and satisfaction
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications | Basic Requirements:
- University Degree, or equivalent experience
- Solid B2B sales experience selling into large Enterprise Accounts
- A track record of meeting annual targets in excess of 1.5 million USD
- 5+ years successful experience selling B2B digital marketing solutions to Marketing leadership
- Knowledge of Madison Logic and/or Account Based Marketing is a huge plus
- A strong technical aptitude to pitch our technically advanced platform
- A consultative sales style, strong experience selling solutions and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Benefits & Perks:
- Opportunities for Advancement – As We Grow, You Grow!
- Central London WeWork location (Blackfriars)
- 25 days Annual Leave
- 2 Paid Volunteer Days
- Supplemental Maternity and Paternity Schemes
- Summer Friday Holiday Programme
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Private Health Insurance including dental
- Wellness initiatives
- Work-Flex Policy
- Flexible “You Do You” Monthly Cash Stipend
- Legal Services
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company Outings & Volunteer Events
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Development Opportunities including Global Mobility Programme
- An innovative, energetic culture and a fantastic team!
Expected Compensation: (Dependent upon experience & Location)
Base Salary: GBP 45,000/yr – GBP 75,000/yr
Additional Incentive Compensation: Varies dependent upon annual quota range, please inquire for more details.
We are committed to paying our team equitably for their work, commensurate with their individual skills and experience. Salary Range and additional compensation, including discretionary bonuses and incentive pay, are determined by a rigorous review process taking into account the experience, education, certifications and skills required for the specific role, equity with similarly situated team members, as well as employer-verified region-specific market data provided by an independent 3rd party partner.
We will provide more information about our perks & benefits upon request.
Who We Are:
Our Vision: We empower B2B organizations globally to convert their best accounts faster
Our Values: #TEAM #OWNIT #RESPECT #EXCEL #EMPOWER
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Madison Logic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.