Gainsight (501+ Employees, 18% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At Gainsight, our mission is to be living proof you can win in business while being human first.
Our industry-leading platform helps companies of all sizes and industries achieve durable growth through customer-led growth strategies (Gainsight CS), product-led growth strategies (Gainsight PX), and community-led growth strategies (inSided). With Gainsight, it’s never been easier for customer success, product, and community engagement teams to scale efficiently, create alignment, and have a holistic view of their customers—all of which help increase product adoption, prevent churn, and grow customer communities. Our software is used by hundreds of companies, including nearly 200 publicly traded organizations and industry leaders such as GE Digital, SAP Concur, and Box.
Gainsight joined the Vista Equity Partners portfolio in 2020. In 2021, we won their Excellence in Engineering award in recognition for our product and engineering advancements.
A remote-friendly company, we have offices in the US, UK, Netherlands, Israel, and India. Gainsight was certified as a Great Place to Work in 2021. It has also been named as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine.
With diversity and inclusion at the forefront of our core values, we promote a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusiveness regardless of, but not limited to, race, gender, sexual orientation, family status, religion, ethnicity, national origin, physical disability, veteran status, or age.
What You’ll Do
- Own customer technical issues from initial report to resolution
- Passionately and compassionately listen to customers to gather the required information to handle customer requests
- Create an amazing experience for customers by providing timely status updates, issue resolutions and step-by-step instructions on usability questions
- Extensively research and document customer technical issues
- Collaborate with other support team members to properly manage customer inquiries and escalate when appropriate.
What We’re Looking For:
- 2 – 4 years of relevant experience in technical support
- Passion to be a part of a hard working and winning team
- Technical Aptitude – Excellent ability to learn new technologies
- Communication skills – Strong ability to articulate software-related or technical concepts
- Personable – Customer service oriented demeanor
- Proactive / Solution oriented mentality – You like to solve problems
- Ability to debug the chrome developer tools
- Experience debugging a Web based technology
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Experience with Salesforce Apps and Web applications
- Ability to understand database architecture
- Experience handling 20+ tickets per week through a support platform.
- Troubleshooting: Ability to ask the right questions to get to the true root cause of the incident, follows standardized hypothesis-driven process to troubleshoot.
- Queue Prioritization: Ability to prioritize tickets to effectively manage ticket queue.
- Technical Aptitude: Ability to learn existing and new technologies related to the Gainsight product on an ongoing basis.
- Effective Communication: Strong written/verbal communication skills and able to clearly explain technical terms in a way easily understood by customers.
- Cross-functional collaboration: Ability to effectively collaborate with other teams to drive outcomes for clients.
Why You’ll Love It Here
Your job should never be a barrier to your happiness—it should be an avenue to achieve it. At Gainsight, we’re passionate about achieving our goals—at the office and everywhere—and we work every day to create an environment that nurtures our best selves.
Here are our 5 core values:
- Golden Rule: We try to practice the Golden Rule by exercising reliability, trust and giving back to each other and our community.
- Success for All: We believe in success for our stakeholders—whether our teammates, clients, or shareholders—comes with a sincere focus on continuous learning, selfless teaching, and making a difference in each other’s lives.
- Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience child-like joy in our work and lives, injecting a spirit of passion, optimism, and laughter into everything that we do.
- Shoshin: We believe in a beginner’s mind. Don’t surround yourself with people like you–diversity breeds creativity.
- Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in a totally internally-driven strive for greatness. The solution is to think more, not do more.
Some other reasons that Gainsters love working here:
- Our Customers: 700+ happy customers. ‘Nuff said.
- Our Pulse Community: Some of the brightest and nicest professionals, colleagues, and friends make up our 20k+ strong Pulse community.
- Our CEO: With a 99% approval rating on Glassdoor, Nick Mehta is one of the most beloved CEOs in Silicon Valley.
- Our Gainsters: 1200+ (and growing!) smart and friendly teammates around the world.
- Our Pulse Impact program: We are committed to advancing an equitable, human-first industry culture by addressing professional barriers to success and promoting an inclusive community that reflects the diverse world around us.
- Our Parody Videos: No explanation needed, just watch them here!
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, 401k available on the first day of the month after start date, and flexible PTO.
Gainsight is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, where applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
By joining the Gainsight team, you’ll have a unique opportunity to make your mark at a high-growth company and have loads of fun doing it. Come join us!