The Remote Company (11-50 Employees, 200% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
The Remote Company is a learning organization that enables people to grow and achieve better results.
Want to be part of building a SaaS product that helps other businesses grow? We’re looking for a developer for one of our upcoming product, Partnero. You’ll join this team before the launch of the product this autumn and will impact its further development.
Why The Remote Company?
- You’ll work with a clean codebase
We use the latest development best practices and continuous integration. Your technology stack includes Laravel, Vue.js, PHPUnit, PostgreSQL, Kubernetes, and Docker. We work in sprints and manage projects in Github using issues, projects, pull requests, and reviews.
- You will influence the end product
Get involved! You will have the freedom to offer solutions and improvements along the way, new ideas are always welcome!
- You can take ownership
We don’t micromanage and try not to interrupt your work with random tasks. We do expect you to take full responsibility and ownership for the stuff you build.
- You’ll have experts at hands
Whenever you’re stuck, your teammates are eager to help you grow. And they’d love for you to share your knowledge too!
- You can pick where you want to work, every day
At The Remote Company, we embrace the remote culture. Every day you get to choose what environment makes you most productive.
- You can count on stability
You can count on us to offer you a stable workplace! We’re continuously growing and our oldest company, MailerLite, has been around for more than 10 years.
What we expect from you
- You’ve worked as a full-time developer for at least 2 years
- Built web apps using Laravel and Vue.js
- QA knowledge in writing unit and acceptance tests is a big plus
- Familiarity with HTTP-based APIs
- Knowledge in PostgreSQL
- Problem-solving mindset
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English
- A sense of personal responsibility
- You’re a good team player
- Ability to quickly acquire technical and professional knowledge
What we offer
- Salary: $45,000-$55,000 (gross)
- Remote-first culture with the team working remotely from all over the world
- Remote health insurance. Every team member gets global health insurance with full coverage in their home country and 175+ countries. No exclusions for pandemics
- Company-paid retreats that we call workations. The whole company gathers once a year for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together
- Team meet-up once a year. You and your team will get a budget to meet and bond in a location of your choice
- Four weeks of vacation. We encourage you to unplug and recharge!
- Creative days. One paid day off per quarter to do something creative and fun
- Parent days. Parents can take one paid day off every month to spend time with their children
- Parenting budget. Anyone who becomes a parent through childbirth or adoption gets a budget as a gift
- Annual benefits, which include a budget for home office setup, personal development, leisure trips, etc.
- MacBook and other tools that’ll help you to do your job efficiently
- Check the full list of our awesome benefits here
Instead of sending us a CV or writing a long cover letter, we’d love to get to know you better through this Q&A.
We wish you all the best of luck!