Bright Health / Bright Health Group (501+ Employees, 98% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
SCOPE OF ROLE
Bright is seeking a Lead Business Systems Analyst to join our Enterprise Business Applications team. This position will work with and support our Accounts Payables and Procurement business teams. This role will provide day to day support and drive the strategic delivery and roadmap for Accounts Payables and Procurement workstreams. This position requires having both a functional and technical aptitude to be successful. This role will work closely with our business stakeholders, Accounting, Process and Technology, and IT technical teams for successful delivery.
The Lead Business Systems Analyst job description is intended to point out major responsibilities within the role, but it is not limited to these items.
- Collaborate with business financial stakeholders to understand analytics needs, develop plans to address those needs, and deliver analytics to meet those needs.
- Be able to support and understand integrations into the accounts payable and procurement modules.
- Lead and facilitate business analysis and requirements development and management processes which entails eliciting, documenting, analyzing, modeling, prioritizing, validating and tracing requirements
- Lead IT test procedures, preparing test plans, cases, and scripts, and facilitating user acceptance testing
- Collaborate with product partners, system owners, and subject matter experts to gather requirements for new systems, enhancements, and projects within functional area
- Lead leading design sessions in prototyping new systems, enhancements, and projects for the purpose of enhancing business processes and information flow
- Document and diagram existing and possibly future system and business processes
- Translate functional business requirements into technical requirements working with a system architect and software engineers
- Collaborate with product partners to perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions
- Ensure compatibility and interoperability of enhancements and projects within current system and business processes
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, accounting, finance, or related business field required
- 8 years of experience with providing support for Oracle Financials Support (ERP/Cloud)
- 3 years of experience with supporting Concur T&E platform
- Solid understanding of SOX, HIPAA, and ITIL compliance
- Deep knowledge and technical competencies in supporting of Oracle Financials Accounts Payables and Procurement is a must
- Have a strong background in Accounts Payables and Procurement processes
- Demonstrated experience in transforming data and writing reports via OTBI or BI Publisher to feed financial ERP systems
- Demonstrated experience composing written technical and business documents
- Proficient in writing SQL queries
- Demonstrated experience in effectively managing multiple priorities and project tasks and effectively functioning in a fast-paced moving, deadline driven environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of project lifecycle methodologies, the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), IT technologies, architecture, hardware, software, and IT processes
- Able to analyze data and statistics and translate results into better solutions.
- Proven experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products
- Strong collaboration skills to effectively work with internal and external teams to effectively design solutions that meet the business needs.
- Strong communication, time management and organization skills
- Strong bias toward action, and always operate with a high degree of urgency
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple simultaneous high-priority projects
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Strong financial/business modeling and analysis skills
- Exceptionally strong personal initiative, good business instincts, and comfort with ambiguity
LICENSURES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Oracle Payables and Procurement certifications is a plus
Most work responsibilities are performed in an open office setting, carrying out detailed work sitting at a desk/table and working on the computer. Travel may be required.
EEO/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of Bright Health, our consumers, and the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.