ControlShift Labs (501+ Employees, 79% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Shift Lab is a team of design-minded UX designers and developers. We solve complex challenges for our clients through the use of creative technology.
We craft beautiful, user-driven experiences, connecting the dots between client ambition, conceptual design thinking, and thoughtful code. From extending a creative director’s vision in a digital product to reinventing systems that improve our quality of life, we create innovative user experiences and technical solutions.
We are strongest when we collaborate with creative partners and business leaders who value transparency, iteration, and craft. We’re for those who seek a team creative, but technical, experimental yet focused; esoteric digital experts who know how to explain things.
Our projects are typically bespoke to the creative or cultural technology challenge at hand. An agile development process keeps us open and responsive to every evolving user need. We’ve kept our headquarters in New York City, but our team is fully remote across all US time zones.
A tight-knit team of UX designers and creative technologists. We use a variety of languages and frameworks to collaborate with startups, nonprofits, corporations, social impact brands, cultural institutions, and more. We often collaborate closely with top-tier international design agencies.
Our modern, bright, open office space is located in New York City, but our team is everywhere. We empower and trust our people, providing ample opportunities for career growth and work frictionlessly across all US time zones.
We’re looking for a senior developer; a git guru, connoisseur of pull requests, and agile development aficionado. Someone who isn’t afraid of front or back-end frameworks and has expertise in one or more programming languages. You have: a high EQ and deep technical know-how. We have: a diverse array of clients who need your leadership and direction.
- A mid to senior career candidate
- A guru of git, perfector of pull requests
- Familiar with Agile development processes
- Someone who gathers, plans, and articulates technical requirements by writing effective Jira stories and accurately estimating your work
- Not scared of the front-end—you can hold your own working in front-end technologies and frameworks (back end, too)
- Trusted to test your work and mentor teammates through peer code reviews (via PRs)
- Formally educated in software development or have comparable real-world experience
- Someone who might know a thing or two about mobile development, Rust, Flutter, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, IoT, sensor networks, or other awesome technologies
Comprise a well-rounded, dynamic team known for premium, innovative UX and development work.