zeroheight (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
$130k – $150k + stock options
We’re looking for an experienced People Partner who is passionate about developing people focused processes and policies to retain and develop a happy and diverse team.
We are a “remote-first” company and there’s no requirement for anyone to come into the zeroheight office on a regular basis – more details on what remote-first looks like
Why should you join us?
- We put people first. You’ll be working with a leadership team who put people at the heart of their decisions. Check out our values page here.
- We’ve grown from 14 people in London to 60+ people in both London and San Francisco over the last 12 months. You’ll have a high level of autonomy to develop people policies and processes to help us nurture a culture of continuous development as we continue to scale.
- You won’t be alone and will have the support of our friendly People Coordinator in the US and four other members of the People and Talent team in the UK.
- The role comes with equity to provide ownership and the ability to grow with the company. Thanks to the backing of investors like Tribe, Y Combinator and Adobe, we have everything we need to become the leader in DesignOps.
- Reporting to our Head of People and Talent in the UK, you’ll be our go to person in the US for the latest US HR trends and best practices.
- You will lead our L&D global strategy, ensuring that we develop a best in class L&D program.
- Working closely with our talent and leadership team, you’ll facilitate our global compensation model, coaching managers on reward principles and ensuring that pay is consistent, fair and in line with our budget and market rates.
- You’ll help teams develop strong diversity and inclusion practices, educating employees on compassion & empathy so that everyone on the team can bring their true selves to work.
- By analyzing data and reports to determine trends and themes, you’ll make recommendations and develop action plans that provide for continuous improvement at zeroheight.
- Previous experience working as a HR Generalist or People Partner at a fast-paced tech company.
- You have experience designing and implementing L&D programs to develop individuals, including members on the leadership team.
- You are familiar with California employment law. Experience working in other states is a plus.
- You have experience working with hybrid or remote teams.
- You have experience handling a wide range of employee relations issues.
- You have built a people (HR) team and mentored junior members on the team.
We’re building the world’s UX infrastructure and lowering the barrier to creating great user experiences by enabling any company in the world to have a sophisticated design system. We’re allowing companies to design and develop user experiences in a much more systematic way and deliver high quality UX 10x faster.
We’ve built a design system documentation product people love and thanks to this we’ve grown through word-of-mouth to 1500+ customers including multiple Fortune 100s. We’re the market leader in our category, grew our team by over 4x in 2021 and have the backing of world-class investors like Tribe Capital, Y Combinator and Adobe. But design system documentation is just the beginning… we’re now perfectly positioned to become the leader in DesignOps and transform how products are built. That’s why we expanded to the Bay Area in 2021 to fulfil our ambition of being a truly global company
You can learn more on our About us page
- You apply
- Hello (45m, video call)
- Career deep dive (1h, video call)
- Team interview (1h, video call)
- Founders interview (1h, video call)
- We make a decision quickly and let you know