Collective Health (501+ Employees, 27% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We all depend on healthcare throughout our lifetimes, for ourselves, and our families and friends, but it is notoriously difficult to navigate and understand. As an industry that comprises 20% of the US economy we think healthcare should work better for all of us. At Collective Health we believe it’s time for a new day in healthcare where as members we are informed and empowered to make the right care choices when the decisions are urgent and critical.
Collective Health's mission is to transform people's healthcare experience from confusing and complicated to empowering and trustworthy. We're looking for a Lead Product Designer to plan, define, and design various areas of our award-winning products. You'll be leading significant projects working with a talented cross-functional team of engineers and product managers in all phases of the product development process, while also collaborating with your design peers.
- Lead strategy and delivery of solutions that meet intended project goals and result in outcomes that positively impact key metrics
- Being a steward of great product design by ensuring solutions meet our high visual and interaction design quality standards
- Collaboration with engineers, product managers and other designers to ensure designs drive desired UX, business, and technical outcomes
- Creating innovative and creative design solutions that turn complexities into elegant, efficient user experiences
- Building relationships with end users and stakeholders by listening to needs, inviting collaboration on planning and strategy development and communicating timely updates
- Plan, lead and execute user research, both ethnographic and usability studies
- Consistently exhibits empathy and understanding of nuanced needs of different audiences and adapts their communications as needed
- Evangelizes best design practices and finds opportunities to elevate confidence in our work across the larger company
- Leading the shipment of multiple products successfully
- Experience leading product design from opportunity development, to concept, to shipment
- Experience in using data to inform your design process
- Strong skills in applying interaction design patterns to solve complex workflows
- Strong visual and verbal storytelling skills to present
- Highly skilled at prototyping at multiple levels of fidelity and helps elevate prototyping skills and utilization across their team
- Experience in applying and evolving design systems
- Ability to design and document user flows and design components at a system level
- Confidence in user testing tools and methodologies and ability to translate insights into actions
- 8+ years professional experience designing user friendly products for web and mobile
- Experience working on complex enterprise software preferred
To apply we require a strong portfolio that showcases your breadth and depth of experience based on the responsibilities and qualifications for this role. Please supply either a link or upload directly.
This job can be performed in a location where we have an office: San Mateo, CA, Chicago, IL, or Lehi, UT, or hired for remote work in the following states: CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, MA, MI, MN, NJ, NY, NC, OH, OR, TX, UT, or WA.
Per Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and New York City's Int. 1208-2018, the estimated salary range for this role if hired in Colorado is $102,000-$149,000, and for New York City is $141,600-$177,000. Compensation will depend on multiple factors, including geographic location, qualifications, and experience.
Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado or New York City only, and this role is open to candidates outside of those locations.
In addition to cash compensation, you will be eligible for stock options and benefits like health insurance, 401k, and paid time off. Learn more about our benefits at https://jobs.collectivehealth.com/#benefits.
About Collective Health
Founded in 2013, Collective Health has created an ecosystem of innovative partners across care and benefits delivery, as well as built a powerful and flexible infrastructure to better enable employees and their families to understand, navigate, and pay for healthcare. By reducing the administrative lift of delivering health benefits, providing an intuitive member experience, and improving health outcomes, the company guides employees toward healthier lives and companies toward healthier bottom lines. Collective Health is headquartered in San Mateo, CA with locations in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. For more information, please visit collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Collective Health is committed to providing support to candidates who require reasonable accommodation during the interview process. If you need assistance, please contact [email protected].
Scams in which fraudsters impersonate legitimate businesses for personal gain have become common during the pandemic and may be carried out through false websites, fake email addresses, through text messages, through social media, or by phone. Our recruiters use collectivehealth.com, recruiting.collectivehealth.com, and ext.collectivehealth.com email addresses. We do not conduct interviews via text or instant message nor do we ask candidates to download software other than Zoom, or to provide sensitive personally identifiable information such as bank account or social security numbers. If you suspect potential job fraud, please report it to law enforcement and to [email protected].