Veho Technologies (201-500 Employees, 993% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Veho is a technology-driven shipping company that enables personalized next-day package delivery, extending partner brand value. Veho brand partners have seen a 20% increase in customer repurchase, 40% increase in customer lifetime value, and 8% rise in net promoter score.
Veho gives package recipients greater insight and control, letting them know when they will receive their package, when drivers are en route, and enables real-time rescheduling, address changes, and personal delivery instructions. Veho's technology matches demand for package delivery with a network of qualified crowdsourced driver partners, ensuring every package is delivered on time and correctly.
The concept for Veho started as a school project while co-founder Itamar Zur attended Harvard Business School. Zur constantly experienced issues receiving packages – from getting the dreaded “we missed you” note, to stolen packages. He set out to fix the problem so many customers and brands face.
Today, Veho’s robust technology platform provides customers and e-commerce brands with an unparalleled shipping experience, an industry record 99.9% average on-time performance for next-day delivery and an average 4.9-star customer rating. With teammates in 30 U.S. states, Veho will be in 50 markets byu202fthe end of 2022.
About the Role
As one of the founding members of the design team at Veho, you will work on design across all of Veho’s consumer facing mobile applications. You’ll lead UX strategy, discovery and delivery with the goal of building world class customer experiences grounded by data and user research. It’s an exciting time to join as a founding member of the Veho Design team, as you will drive product and design decisions across any number of greenfield projects across multiple parts of the business.
- Lead design projects across the entire product lifecycle. You set the vision for the user experience and work with others to iterate towards that vision.
- Work with cross-functional teams. You'll partner closely with engineering and product to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges, and manage stakeholders across the entire organization.
- Develop and run usability tests to see how users interact with the current system and future designs.
- Be autonomous. You'll take full ownership of your work and take responsibility for every detail each step of the way.
- Inspire what's possible by quickly producing multiple concepts, knowing when to apply attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes
- Communicate clearly to present your work at different stages to a variety of audiences
- Actively participate in design critiques to give and receive feedback from other designers to make your work stronger
- Ability to think long- and short-term to meet the constraints of the release process while iterating toward a future vision
What You Bring:
- You have at least 6+ years of experience designing at D2C or other tech companies
- You're an excellent communicator and can clearly articulate your design decisions
- You have strong presentation, verbal and written skills as well as proven ability to develop well-positioned and thoughtful documents and presentations
- Experienced using Figma to build designs, prototypes, and components
- You have a user-focused design mentality and are constantly looking to sharpen your instincts through user feedback and insight.
- You are just as excited about insights reports as you are about UI design
- You have a strong portfolio featuring high-quality design outcomes, contributing to user experience and business value
- You care as much about the user-interface as you do the experience
- You are excited to help build a customer-centered design culture
- Human – You value human dignity and treat others with respect. You value everyone as a unique individual no matter their role, seniority, or expertise.
- Ownership – You take 100% responsibility for the areas you are accountable for, and support others to succeed in theirs.
- Team Success – You recognize that the team’s success is your personal success. You support others through open-mindedness and transparency, and actively seek the best solution even if that isn’t your own.
- Candor – You relentlessly pursue personal growth and are open & honest about your own shortcomings. You provide authentic, candid feedback to your peers, and welcome the same in return.
The starting salary for this role is $176,634. The actual salary is dependent upon many factors, such as: education, experience, and skills. The pay range is subject to the discretion of the Company.
Veho is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Veho offers a generous ownership package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Veho employee shares one galvanizing mission: to revolutionize the world of package delivery by creating exceptional experiences for customers and drivers. We are deeply value-driven (Ownership, Candor, Team Success, Human) and care tremendously about investing in people. We are committed to creating a diverse team and an environment that provides everyone with the opportunity to do the work of their lifetime. Veho is unable to provide sponsorship at this time. Applicants must be able to understand and effectively communicate orally and in writing with all parties regarding work matters, which are generally conducted in English. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.