Honor Technology (501+ Employees, 21% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Our mission is simple—we’re changing the way we care for our parents so they can live safely at home as they age. But how we accomplish our mission is anything but simple. Every day, we’re solving complex problems that don’t come with a playbook. Sound exciting? If you’re someone who shares our core values—Care Starts with Connection, Great Solutions Demand Empathy, When You Grow We Grow, Our Differences Propel Us—let’s talk.
Founded in 2014, Honor is now one of the fastest-growing, non-medical home care companies in the U.S. Why? We realized that by combining our amazing technology and operations with the local, personal touch of our partner agencies, we could make real progress transforming this fast-growing, $30BN industry. Honor’s unique approach is driving our leadership as an innovator—and our rapid growth. We have cutting-edge machine learning, a beautiful, well-designed app, and industry-leading design, paired with a strong sales, marketing, and support engine. But we’re not a tech company, we’re a human company. The technology we design just helps our people be even better at their jobs.
About the Work:
- Deeply understand and solve complex problems for our caregivers, customers, partners, and internal teams
- Work closely with PMs, engineers, and cross-disciplinary team members across the company to design features from concept to launch
- Design simple, easy-to-use experiences and interfaces that meet product objectives
- Think through high level product direction and low-level user details
- Tap into research and data to inform your design thinking
- Develop deep empathy for our customers and deep knowledge of our operations
- Provide and seek feedback from other designers to continuously push the bar for quality
- Extensive experience in product design, leading end-to-end design on key features for web and mobile apps
- Experience working closely with PM and Engineering to define the best possible product experience
- An excellent communicator and collaborator who can work well with various groups and levels of the organization
- Self-starter, able to flex and iterate on your process as the org grows
- Proactive in gathering insights and feedback to incorporate into your work
- A portfolio of design work that demonstrates experience designing and shipping complex products that customers love
- Humility and the desire to learn from those around you
- Passion for Honor’s mission and the impact we can have on the world
- Experience working in a startup
- Experience designing logistics-based webtools and/or mobile apps
Honor is remote friendly! We’re hiring across the U.S., with an entirely virtual interview and onboarding process. No roles will require permanent relocation, but as conditions allow, we’ll have office space for in-person collaboration in our San Francisco Bay Area, CA and Austin, TX hubs. If you’re looking for a great job that offers you the opportunity to work from home, we’d love to talk to you.
Want to know more about why Honor is a great place to work? Check out our perks!
This role doesn’t sound quite right? Send this application to a friend who may be a fit and check out our other available roles!
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.