Humana (501+ Employees, 13% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
The Lead Product Manager, Longitudinal Human Record leads a cross-functional technology project/product teams from design to delivery of developed domain data assets that are ready for pilot or production use. The work assignments involve moderately complex to highly complex issues where the analysis of development and delivery situations requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple variable factors
You have the unique opportunity to be part of developing the next generation technology platform that is a core contributor to Humana’s North Star vision. You will work directly with key client stakeholders to define the business problems and determine solution requirements. You will be responsible for ensuring business value, objectives, communicating results, making executive presentations, and be an ambassador that promotes the North Star vision
We’re looking for someone who is well rounded on working on unstructured business problems, dealing with ambiguity and being able to solve these problems through data transformation and analytics. If you are passionate about developing high value data products, we would like to talk to you
The Lead Product Manager, Longitudinal Human Record:
- Leads and coordinates with cross functional teams and customers to design, build and deliver domain data assets within Humana’s Enterprise Data Platform
- Maintains active feature roadmap, release plans and execution strategy to maintain a continuous release delivery model
- Documents requirement artifacts and translates into Epics, Features and User Stories that are assigned to teams do deliver
- Works with software engineering teams on story allocations and the acceptance criteria for considering the work complete
- Work with physicians, clinical informaticists, pharmacists and business stakeholders on defining the specifications that define how the domain data assets are generated
- Monitors teams’ performance and recommends schedule changes, cost adjustments or resource additions
- Investigates facts and develops solutions to problems during the design and planning phases. Provides timely and accurate information and status updates to department leaders
- May be responsible for feasibility studies, field trials management, identifying product gaps, and engaging with customers to understand market needs and trends
- Influences department’s strategy based upon existing and future technology assets
- Makes decisions on moderately complex to highly complex issues regarding technical approach for delivery and is performed with minimal direction
- Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments
- Make quick decisions on next steps and outcomes and mitigate plans to minimize risk for delivery
- Typically requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 8+ years of technical product management/owner experience
- WAH requirements: Must have the ability to provide a high speed DSL or cable modem for a home office. Associates or contractors who live and work from home in the state of California will be provided payment for their internet expense.
- A minimum standard speed for optimal performance of 25×10 (25mpbs download x 10mpbs upload) is required.
- Satellite and Wireless Internet service is NOT allowed for this role.
- A dedicated space lacking ongoing interruptions to protect member PHI / HIPAA information
For this job, associates are required to be fully COVID vaccinated (preferred) or undergo weekly COVID testing and wear a face covering while at work. The weekly testing will need to be done through an approved Humana vendor, and unvaccinated associates should follow all social distancing and masking protocols if they are required to come into a Humana facility or work outside of their home. We are a healthcare company committed to putting health and safety first for our members, patients, associates, and the communities we serve.
If progressed to offer, you will be required to:
- Provide proof of full vaccination or commit to testing protocols OR
- Provide proof of applicable exemption including any required supporting documentation
Medical, religious, state and remote-only work exemptions are available.
Scheduled Weekly Hours