VIAVIA (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
VIAVIA is a SOCIAL-FIRST, VIDEO-DRIVEN eCommerce platform curating fashion’s culture-making brands and exclusive labels through an Italian and streetwear-inspired lens.
Founded in September 2021, we are an online destination that offers a selection of high-quality and thumb-stopping fashion brands and exclusive MADE IN ITALY labels, supported with video-driven, confidence-inducing styling advice.
Location: US (Remote)
VIAVIA is currently remote for select roles, but we look forward to building an in-office work experience in the future.
As Lead Product Manager you will:
- Oversee and contribute to the construction of our customer-facing e-commerce web platforms
- Drive a product strategy and roadmap that aligns with and delivers upon VIAVIA’s growth plan
- Track progress, coordinate delivery, communicate and coordinate risk mitigation plans. Proactively upwards report progress updates
- Work with teams to own, manage and prioritize their roadmaps and work
- Understand our customer and business, capturing insights and integrating them into solutions
- Establish and drive success metrics and KPIs for user experience and business growth
- Commercialize product offerings with a strong go-to-market value and stance
- Bring a structured approach to ensure the right priorities are addressed at the right time
- Balance short-term, incremental improvements with long-term, game-changing initiatives
- Grow, lead and develop a product team that relies on both qualitative and quantitative feedback loops, as well as strong data infrastructure and data-driven product culture
Your Experience and Skills include:
- 6+ years of progressive experience in product management, preferably in e-commerce
- Proven track record of successfully delivering on product strategy in a high-growth environment
- Experience using competitive analysis, market insights to make data-driven decisions
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary teams across design and engineering
- Proven success in building, developing and nurturing high performing teams with large ambitions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; can patiently and effectively communicate with a diverse and multicultural group of peers across time zones and continents
- Nimble, scrappy and adaptable. Can roll with the punches and thrive in a fast-paced, early-stage startup environment
- A positive, can-do attitude. You’re not deterred by minor setbacks and are able to swiftly overcome ambiguity
- Will consistently cultivate a culture of inclusion where all team members feel a sense of belonging and can bring their authentic selves to work
- You believe that feedback is a gift; you can receive and grow from feedback, and you’re comfortable sharing thoughtful feedback to others as needed
- Proficiency in Google Suite and Microsoft Suite
- Bonus points if you’re fluent in Chinese
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive compensation and equity. For applicants in the US, the salary range for this role is $150,000 – $175,000 per year
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance, including a medical insurance plan with 100% coverage of employee premiums
- PTO policy and company holidays
- And more to come!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) Employer. It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of VIAVIA not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, and termination.
Email: [email protected]