Paradigm Information Services (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Paradigm is seeking a Digital Copywriter for our client, HP Inc. The ideal copywriter is passionate about creating content and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
In this role, you are responsible for creating digital content in alignment with digital content strategy and multiple complex business goals. You will work closely with stakeholders from all areas of the business and develop an in-depth knowledge of brand messaging, voice and tonality to support onboarding both B2C and B2B consumers via digital software and applications.
Type: Long Term contract, full-time
Location: Remote, United States
Pay Rate: DOE
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, PTO, Sick days
The Lead Writer:
- Creates copy that:
- meets business requirements and objectives
- is useful and relevant to targeted digital audiences
- is compliant, SEO optimized, reusable across digital properties, consistent in style and tone.
- is aligned with design and in sync with related deliverables
- meets legal and compliance requirements
- Assists with creation and maintenance of content standards, including a library of shared reusable content
- Works closely with other project team members, including other copywriters, content strategists, visual designers, interaction designers, and business analysts
- Works collaboratively and cohesively across teams to gather information in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders and reviews
- Has the ability to receive feedback professionally and respond accordingly in a positive, productive and, as needed, proactive way that produces excellently written digital content
- Collaborates with web content strategy experts to execute strategy into the content creation
Requirements of the Digital Copywriter:
- At least 3 to 5 years of digital content writing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communication, Marketing or similar field
- Proven expertise in grammar and style adherence
- Experience writing digital content, UX writing, and knowledge of best practices
- Must be extremely well-organized, capable of handling multiple details simultaneously, and able to move between strategic and tactical work easily
- Familiarity with software development processes (e.g., waterfall, agile)
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Comfortable with principles of digital design, writing, and editing
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, SharePoint
Paradigm offers medical, dental, vision, life, 401K, PTO, and sick days.
About Us, Paradigm
Want to love Mondays? It’s possible when you love what you do. Paradigm is a staffing solutions firm dedicated to finding the perfect job for candidates. We’re connected with some of the most innovative tech companies around, giving our employees that competitive edge needed in today’s job market.
We are proud to offer a work environment free of harassment and discrimination. We value diversity and promote respect in the workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Only local candidates able to work directly for Paradigm as W-2 employees can be considered for this position. No agents, please.