Sauce Labs (201-500 Employees, 21% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Sauce Labs provides cloud-based testing for mobile and web applications.
Sauce Labs is looking for a Legal and Compliance Operations Specialist to support and grow critical functions within our Legal team. We’re looking for an agile and detailed candidate who has enthusiasm for organization, improving and maintaining internal processes, and a passion for navigating complex global data protection challenges. As a Legal and Compliance Operations Specialist you will be working closely with the Legal team, as well as cross-functional teams including Sauce Labs’ [Growth, Procurement, Support, IT, Security, Finance, and People] teams to prioritize and navigate different objectives.
We are looking for an eager candidate to join a rapidly evolving company that specializes in live, automated and continuous testing for web & mobile apps on the world’s largest cloud-based test platform. You understand highly regulated industries such as financial services, as well as legal and compliance frameworks, how systems work, and can manage programs for scale. You have an ability to communicate complex topics and requirements and distill them into straightforward requirements that everyone can understand. You thrive working in a fast-paced environment and seeing projects through to completion. You are equally comfortable working with other members of the team, as well as independently on projects.
- Provide operational support for Procurement and vendor onboarding processes, including ticket review, contract handling, and SLA management.
- Assist with contract processes in general, including helping to administer Ironclad workflows and the contract repository.
- Provide operational support for key compliance processes in the areas of data privacy, anti-corruption and bribery, and trade and sanctions compliance.
- This will include processing data subject access requests, reviewing and implementing data processing and protection agreements, support for data mapping and privacy program management, and supporting KYC and sanctions list checking processes.
- Understand and be able to articulate relevant compliance requirements of GDPR, CCPA and in the areas of anti-corruption and trade/sanctions, and how Sauce Labs implements them.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of various compliance and ESG oriented programs including in the areas of anti-bribery and corruption, trade and sanctions, emissions disclosures and vendor management.
- Supporting Sales with customer requests for information and other questionnaires or documentation requests related to data privacy and compliance.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Ability to multitask and organize.
- Good research, and metrics reporting and collection skills.
- 3+ years of experience in legal or compliance operations.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4 year institution (or equivalent practical experience)
Experience That Would Be Nice To Have
- Experience supporting legal teams in discovery, assessment, or research work.
- Experience using tools such as OneTrust, Jira, Ironclad, Visual Compliance, and Salesforce
- Familiarity with security and privacy standards such as ISO 27018, HIPAA, etc.
- CIPP, CIPM, CIPT or other related certifications
- Ability to speak another language is a big plus!