Life360 brings families closer with smart tools designed to protect and connect the people who matter most.
Known for its leading solutions for modern family challenges, Life360 recently launched the first-ever family safety membership with comprehensive services designed for every family milestone and life stage. Life360 is used by nearly 1 in 10 US families (who use Life360 an average of 10 times a day!) and reached #1 in Apple’s US App Store’s list of free social networking apps. Unrivaled growth in the family tech space has positioned Life360 as the largest mobile service for families in the world with over 25 million active users in over 140 countries as of September 2020.
This reach gives us the opportunity to do unprecedented good for families through our valued core offerings across our free and paid plans: advanced location sharing, private messaging, driver monitoring, help alerts, 24/7 roadside assistance, and Crash Detection with emergency response. On average we respond to 1,000 roadside assists and dispatch 200+ ambulances each month to those in need.
Offerings include both free and paid memberships. In addition, the company has raised over $200 million in equity financing, and recently completed an IPO on the ASX exchange — giving our employees the liquidity of a public company with the upside of a private growth stage business.
Life360’s rapidly growing team of 200+ employees is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in San Diego, and Las Vegas.
We are seeking a passionate and data-driven Lifecycle Marketing Manager who will support the strategy and execution of marketing campaigns that help acquire, engage and retain Life360 members. The Lifecycle Marketing team owns the customer journey for Life360’s owned and operated channels and is responsible for segmentation, content, and optimal landing experiences. This role will be pivotal in planning the marketing calendar, segmentation strategy, creative briefs, and executing marketing campaigns end-to-end. This will be a high impact role, managing email, in-app messages and push notifications that are seen by our millions of customers. In addition to building consumer facing communications, the Lifecycle Marketing Manager will also report on campaign metrics, make actionable recommendations based on data, and partner closely with cross functional partners and our 3rd party marketing platform to create delightful customer experiences.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Partner with Brand, Product Marketers, and Design to create a marketing plan that brings tentpole events, holidays and evergreen communications to life
- Own the end-to-end marketing campaign process from concepting, brief kickoffs, design advisory, and targeting strategy
- Work with the Head of Lifecycle Marketing to run tests that help define content, cadence, and channels that optimize for customer engagement and retention
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Product Marketers and Engineering to implement GTM plans and any required changes on our marketing platform (Braze) for a seamless launch
- QA campaigns with test engineering and marketing QA teams
- Be well versed in building email, in-app messages and push notifications on our Braze marketing engagement platform
- Work with Design to make copy and graphic edits that are optimized for user experience
- Aggregate, summarize and share campaign results that have clear insights and takeaways
We are looking for candidates with a diverse background that will compliment the skills and backgrounds of the current team. If you don’t fit all the criteria below please apply anyway as this list is more of a preference rather than a rule. Our priority is for a well rounded team that delivers results:
- At least 4+ years of marketing experience
- Knowledge of digital marketing platforms (Braze preferred)
- Effective time management, creative, analytical, and organizational skills
- A self-starter with strong work ethic
- Strong in data analysis and making data-driven decisions
- Strong communicator who excels in fast-paced and collaborative environments
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- BA/BS degree
- Remote ok (Pacific Time zone preferred)
ABOUT OUR CULTURE AND BENEFITS
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans (100% paid for employees)
- 401(k) plan with company matching program
- Flexible PTO and 12 company wide days off throughout the year
- Learning & Development programs
- Whatever makes you stronger makes us stronger. We provide equipment, tools & reimbursement support to engage a productive remote-first team
- Free Life360 Platinum Membership for your family circle
All open positions, unless specified as location specific, are remote opportunities and, when returning to our offices is possible, team members may elect to take advantage of the following (or continue to choose to remain remote!):
- A great office with plenty of light in the heart of the SOMA district in beautiful San Francisco; a 5 minute walk to CalTrain & BART
- An amazing office location within walking distance to the beach in San Diego (Encinitas)
- In person team building activities, celebratory company outings and fun events
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Life360. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any legally protected status.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We believe that a diversity of perspectives and experiences create a foundation for the best ideas. Come join us in building something meaningful.