2U (501+ Employees, 16% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
What We’re Looking For:
The LMS Training Coordinator is competent in Workday and manages the day to day operation of the Workday Learning instance while supporting the Learning and Facilitation team including its training function and coordination. Additionally, this individual will work closely with the HRIS team to implement new system features, determine and document processes, and support end users.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
Administration of Learning Systems
- This role is primarily responsible for maintaining and ensuring effective management of the Workday Learning Management System (LMS).
- Within the LMS, serves as the primary contact for testing and posting new content, ensuring accurate user enrollment, and developing reports for a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Thinks critically to diagnose issues within Workday Learning and troubleshoots issues to offer a resolution to customers and/or stakeholders.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for responding to employee questions or issues related to all learning systems.
- Serves as primary administrator of supplemental learning systems that support training or compliance initiatives to include Linkedin Learning, Everfi, and MediaPro. Coordinates with the vendors to ensure content works in the various LMS’.
- Operationalizes annual compliance and cybersecurity training through course set up, reporting, employee troubleshooting and liaising with stakeholders to assist employees in meeting training requirements.
- Compiles standard and ad hoc reports and identifies opportunities to improve end user experience and increase employee engagement.
- Performs quality assurance checks on content, tests proper functionality of learning products, and audits multiple systems for data integrity.
- Provides UAT support for system enhancements and implementations.
Training Program Coordination
- Partners with Facilitation team to coordinate bi-weekly new hire orientation to include answering orientation questions from managers and new employees, maintaining and assigning new hire curriculums and schedules, and ensuring new hire resources are up to date and available.
- Supports the Facilitation team by scheduling all course offerings, setting up training programs in the LMS for various teams, coordinating/organizing of course materials, and recording class attendance and completion as needed.
- Supports the Instructional Graphic Design team to deploy training content via Workday Learning.
- Manages the [email protected] email inbox to answer questions from employees across the organization.
- Supports the team with editing the intranet website (2Universe).
Things That Should Be In Your Background:
- Have a B.A./B.S with (1) one to (3) three years relevant work experience; or an equivalent in education and experience.
- 2 years general Workday HRIS experience. Workday Learning experience strongly preferred.
- Proficient in Google Suite (Google Sheets, Google Docs, and operating in a shared drive) and Microsoft Excel.
Other Attributes That Will Help You In This Role:
- Enjoys problem-solving and taking on challenges, has an excellent ability to find a solution to deal proactively with issues.
- Excellent attention to detail along with strong proofreading skills.
- Strong written and/or verbal communicator.
- Ability to present data to senior leadership in a concise and meaningful way.
- Technologically savvy with the ability to manage several initiatives at once.
- Customer-Oriented with the ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following operating procedures.
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
2U is comprised of 3 lines of business: Graduate Degree Programs, Short Course, and Boot Camps. Going beyond traditional learning management systems, we use tech, people, and data to help top universities and enterprise organizations transform in the digital era—and eliminate the back row in higher ed. We support lifelong learning which means thinking beyond a single degree. It means finding ways for students to gain the skills they need to change careers, evolve their expertise, and meet the challenges of the changing world head-on. We help our partners fill those needs—developing new digital education technologies and offerings capable of supporting students at different points in their lives. Whether they need a simple refresher, to learn something new, or to change their career trajectories completely, our partners are there to help them succeed. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 275,000 students and lifelong learners.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Benefits & Culture
Working at 2U means working with individuals that are passionate and mission driven. We collaborate on tough problems to deliver the best outcomes for our partners, students, and each other. You will find team members working together in our open office spaces, gathered in the kitchen grabbing a snack, or taking a break in our game rooms.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO
- Additional time off benefits include: volunteer days, parental leave, and a company-wide winter break
In Colorado, the anticipated base salary for this role is $50,000 with potential bonus and equity eligibility. Note: The final compensation for this position may consider factors including the geographic location where the work is performed (candidate’s assigned office) and prior work experience of the candidate.
To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits and pay.