F45 Training (501+ Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
ABOUT F45 TRAINING
F45 Training is a global fitness training community specializing in innovative, high intensity group workouts which are fast, fun and proven to get rapid results for members. Endorsed by celebrities and athletes alike, F45 Training’s commitment to innovation goes well beyond the studio floor.
With an ever-growing suite of proprietary fitness and business technology, F45 Training provides an unprecedented level of insight and control for both clients and franchisees.
F45 Training’s popular training method, together with its low-cost, highly systemized business model has seen this fitness phenomenon explode across the globe.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and professional individual to make their mark and create value for this rapidly growing organization.
ABOUT THE JOB
F45 Training, the fastest growing fitness franchise network in the world, has exploded in the last six years with over 2,000 franchisees in 65 countries, and this is just the beginning.
F45 Training (“F45” or the “Company”) is seeking to hire a Loan Officer to onboard new loan applicants as well as evaluate and package new loan applications for eligible applicants of the F45 franchise network. This person will act as liaison between applicants and F45’s financial lender programs to help qualified applicants acquire loans in a timely manner. This is a newly created position within the Company to support a new strategic initiative related to franchise financing.
This is a full-time position.
This position will be based out of our HQ in Austin, TX.
- Onboard new loan applicants and collect required loan documentation
- Evaluate loan applications by assessing key operating and financial credit metrics within F45’s specified criteria
- Interact with franchisee loan applicants to request and/or to provide information or address questions regarding the program
- Justify decisions (approvals/rejections) and report on them
- Package and submit final loan applications to third party lender for underwriting and approval
- Maintain and update account records
- Build trusted relationships, applicant loyalty and satisfaction throughout the program process
- Οperate in compliance with laws and regulations and adhere to lending compliance guidelines
- Proven working experience as a Loan Officer or similar position
- Loan experience in Commercial space preferred but not required
- Preference for individual with experience in small/medium business lending or franchise finance
- Proficiency in G suite and Microsoft Office (including Microsoft Excel)
- Solid understanding of direct/indirect lending products and practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a goal oriented environment
- Customer satisfaction orientation and sales competencies
- BS degree in finance, economics or a related field
- Incredible Medical, Vision and Dental benefits
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Casual dress and laid-back work environment
- Fun, fitness and health orientated environment
F45 is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.