Collective Health (501+ Employees, 27% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We all depend on healthcare throughout our lifetimes, for ourselves, and our families and friends, but it is notoriously difficult to navigate and understand. As an industry that comprises 20% of the US economy we think healthcare should work better for all of us. At Collective Health we believe it’s time for a new day in healthcare where as members we are informed and empowered to make the right care choices when the decisions are urgent and critical.
This job can be performed in a location where we have an office: San Mateo, CA or Lehi, UT, or hired for remote work in the following states: CA, NV, TX, or UT.
Collective Health is a technology company simplifying employer healthcare to make health insurance work for everyone. As a part of the Cards team, you will help ensure our card operations team is delivering a world class experience for our members. You will report to the Director of Operations, Customer Data.
What you'll do:
- Develop a team of Business System Analysts
- Coach to mastery of core job responsibilities by providing feedback and growth opportunities
- Conduct ongoing development conversations with team members to achieve their goals
- Partner with Leadership and work towards strategic process improvements and industry best practice
- Meet performance goals…driving performance, effectiveness and efficiencies
- Assess scaling challenges and bring a strategy that addresses growth
- Manage budgeting and forecasting for print services
- Work with multiple Customer Experience teams, Eligibility, Client Launch, Plans, FMP, Partner Management & Development, Product, Engineering, and Client Success
- Help cultivate a culture of creativity, passion, diversity and inclusiveness
- Be curious – ask questions and seek answers, fearlessly
- Tell it like it is, thoughtfully
- 5 years experience in systems administration or healthcare operations
- The complexity is on the backend and you will need to ensure we are delivering a seamless experience to our clients and members.
- Excellent operational management skills with a focus on scaling a growing team.
- A focus on process improvement and driving change
- Creativity and curiosity
- You must be comfortable working on large teams and providing the insight needed.
In addition to base salary, you will be eligible for stock options and benefits like health insurance, 401k, and paid time off. Learn more about our benefits at https://jobs.collectivehealth.com/#benefits.
About Collective Health
Founded in 2013, Collective Health has created an ecosystem of innovative partners across care and benefits delivery, as well as built a powerful and flexible infrastructure to better enable employees and their families to understand, navigate, and pay for healthcare. By reducing the administrative lift of delivering health benefits, providing an intuitive member experience, and improving health outcomes, the company guides employees toward healthier lives and companies toward healthier bottom lines. Collective Health is headquartered in San Mateo, CA with locations in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. For more information, please visit collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Collective Health is committed to providing support to candidates who require reasonable accommodation during the interview process. If you need assistance, please contact [email protected].
Scams in which fraudsters impersonate legitimate businesses for personal gain have become common during the pandemic and may be carried out through false websites, fake email addresses, through text messages, through social media, or by phone. Our recruiters use collectivehealth.com, recruiting.collectivehealth.com, and ext.collectivehealth.com email addresses. We do not conduct interviews via text or instant message nor do we ask candidates to download software other than Zoom, or to provide sensitive personally identifiable information such as bank account or social security numbers. If you suspect potential job fraud, please report it to law enforcement and to [email protected].