Remote.com (501+ Employees, 218% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works at remote.com/how-it-works). We’re backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we’re all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook (at remote.com/handbook) to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. You can also check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
We use a LinkedIn feature called “multiplexing”, which creates several location-specific job postings for individual locations from a single global position we publish. Multiplexing enables us to make our global job post compatible with LinkedIn’s system and allows us to manage the inbound applications by location.
We encourage candidates to apply to any of these roles since they are factually global and we will make explicit mention of specific location details in the practical section below.
How we work
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Manager, Enterprise Sales, joining our Sales team.
- Experience managing a team of quota carrying Senior Account Executives focused on Enterprise and startups with dynamic growth
- Proven track record of successfully mentoring direct reports on pipeline building, opportunity advancement and closing best practices.
- Ability to foster cross-functional alignment and coordination across Enterprise team and other functional groups to ensure team alignment with strategy and goals.
- Consistently deliver against targets – ensuring company and team goals and objectives are achieved consistently and sustainably
- Refine and evolve a scalable, measurable, and predictable process for running and growing the team
- Proven track record of hiring and maturing a growing team of geographically distributed Senior Account Executive reps
- Experience working in a fast paced and ever changing environment including startups
- Proven ability to grow a global team with high standards of success and career advancement
- Strategic mindset with an understanding of how to functionally execute
- Leadership across multiple reports on a distributed basis
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- It’s not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus
- Partner with sales leadership and other functional groups to ensure the Enterprise team has the support and guidance needed to predictably overachieve their goals
- Help direct reports understand and articulate their desired career path and partner with them to get there.
- Identify any areas for improvement in the Enterprise sales cycle that align with Remote’s core values and mission
- Partner with senior sales leadership, marketing and other business partners to iterate on a successful GTM strategy
- Lead and assist the Enterprise team in identifying and prioritizing prospective accounts, establishing consistent sales metrics and practices, forecast hygiene and accuracy, and ultimately generating business and successful customers
- Provide guidance on tools used to facilitate the sales cycle with an understanding of how they work together to achieve our needs for growth as well as improvement
- Understand the Customer Profiles and Business Models to help prioritize Enterprise opportunities for consistent and repeatable results for the customers and the business
- Build a rapidly expanding team on a global basis (All remote)
- Conduct performance management reviews to ensure direct reports are developing and that goals and expectations are aligned
- Provide weekly and quarterly reporting on opportunity statistics, pipeline and advancement, wins and losses, and opportunities for improvement
- Have excellent leadership skills (We lead, not manage)
- You’ll report to: Director of Sales – Americas
- Team: Sales
- Location: Anywhere in the World (Americas time zone)
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- Prior employment verification check(s)
- (async) Offer
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote’s Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair unbiased compensation and fair pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labour practices and therefore pay a minimum annual salary of USD 40,000 per year, in all locations throughout the world. Actual compensation may vary based upon geographical location, experience, and/or skill level. However, it will never be below our minimum global compensation mentioned.
You can learn more about the benefits we’re offering to all internal employees at Remote by visiting our public Benefits & Perks Handbook page (at www.notion.so/people-Benefits-perks-1e48a5869c274f40910b76d405b92f63).
How to apply
Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format. See how to convert your CV to PDF here. Thank you!