Reddit (501+ Employees, 144% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Our mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. With more than 50 million people visiting 100,000+ communities daily, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. From pets to parenting, skincare to stocks, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
We are looking for an FP&A Manager who is interested in charting the future of Reddit. You will partner with the most senior executives and Finance/Accounting stakeholders of the company providing valuable financial insights that will sway the future direction of the company. If you are excited about joining an awesome team that’s creating the future of Finance at Reddit and love having an impact on how mission driven organizations like Reddit operate, this job is for you!
How You’ll Have Impact:
Reddit’s mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world, and you will be pivotal in making that happen. You will be the guiding force behind many of the decisions made at the highest levels of the organization by analyzing business performance and adding strategic value to business partners by providing actionable insights with a focus on driving financial health for the company.
What You’ll Learn:
As the FP&A Manager working on delivering key financial insights to business partners, you will learn everything and anything about what drives Reddit from a financial perspective. You will work side by side with a world-class org of Technology, Product, and Business practitioners who work together to build the future of Reddit. Our team is establishing many new finance-oriented processes and deliverables for the Company, so it’s an exciting time to get a chance to define what the FP&A team at Reddit looks like.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for budgeting, forecasting, reporting, variance analysis, and ad-hoc analysis for various areas in the company
- Provide management with clear insights into drivers of business growth, risks, and opportunities. Play a key role in providing the valuable insights that can translate into business recommendations.
- Key partner to the business to develop strategies, build insightful forecasting and reporting and drive impactful insights for key leaders. This includes strategic partnership, financial presentations, dashboard design, measuring key metrics for operational performance, and other projects as requested for optimal decision making within an extremely high growth and fast-paced environment.
- Develop and streamline FP&A processes, focused on adding value and allowing us to scale partnership with the business, including planning and forecasting processes, standardizing and automating reporting, improving how we leverage internal systems, and building operational and forecast models
- Key partner to our financial systems team on improvements to our internal financial systems. Provide key insights and recommendations to how we utilize and improve internal financial systems to drive automation and scaling of our reporting and business support
- Work cross-functionally day-to-day with Finance, Accounting, Data Sciences, and Human Resources teams in daily budget management/tracking and evaluating progress against key initiatives, with a keen eye towards process improvement
- Evaluate Corp Dev/M&A deals and make recommendations, as well as non-M&A investment ideas.
Who You Might Be:
- 7+ years of experience in a combination of FP&A, Big-4, Investment Banking, Management Consulting, Quantitative Fields. Prior FP&A experience required.
- 2+ years of experience as a people leader
- Advanced MS Excel/Google Sheets, proficient in Powerpoint/Google Slides; SQL experience a plus
- Familiarity with ERP systems (GL + Planning & Consolidation systems)
- Experience working with large datasets and extracting and interpreting key financial insights as well as providing data-driven business recommendations
- C-Level Executive partnership & communication experience
- Experience working cross-functionally with Executives across the company and partner teams
- Entrepreneurial and self-directed, can work with limited direction, demonstrated ability to innovate and bias toward action in fast-paced environments
- Results-oriented, with a strong customer and business focus.
- Ability to tackle ambiguous and undefined problems
- Ability to communicate and discuss complex topics with technical and non-technical audiences
- Annual Personal & Professional development funds
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- 401k Matching
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation (please use them!) & Monthly Global Wellness Days
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].