GoPro (501+ Employees, 7% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We are looking for a Manager of Financial Reporting & Technical Accounting, who is passionate and that thrives in a high growth, fast paced and constantly changing environment.
What You Will Do
- Manage external reporting process and make sure the financial statements are in compliance with GAAP. This includes the filing of Form 10-Q, 10-K and 8-K with XBRL requirements.
- Own the Audit Committee materials and ensure Audit Committee concerns are addressed
- Research accounting guidance and provide actionable recommendations to management
- Implement new accounting guidance
- Strong working knowledge of ASC 718 and related journal entries
- Maintain SOX controls related to financial reporting
Skills We’re Excited About
- At least 8 years of progressive accounting experience. Must have a mix of Big 4 and industry experience
- Working knowledge and experience with WDesk and Netsuite
- Strong execution, follow-up and attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of U.S. GAAP
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Commitment to process improvement and the ability to think out of the box
- Get your very own GoPro camera + gear
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance – premiums are 100% paid for employees, 80% paid for dependents
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Generous time off policy
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for new parents
- Pre-tax and Roth 401(k) options
- Discounted employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- LiveHealthy monthly wellness reimbursement
- Innovative remote-friendly wellness classes and events
- Flexible work arrangements
- Professional + personal development opportunities, i.e. LinkedIn Learning
- Opportunities to get involved in the causes that you care about (annual camera donation + volunteer events)
We strive for the day that no group can be described as underrepresented at GoPro – whether as part of our brand or in our workforce. We are committed to providing a more inclusive, representative, equal, just and happy world. GoPro is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
GoPro requires that all onsite visitors and workers be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Roles that are designated as remote do not require vaccination to perform the role but will not be permitted to visit GoPro’s office locations if unvaccinated. An exception to this rule may be made if you qualify for an approved accommodation.
The ranges added below are for Colorado-based hires only and will be dependent on candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ. Pay range: $112,200-$132,000.