OpenTable (501+ Employees, 2% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
OpenTable, part of Booking Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: BKNG), powers reservations for the hospitality industry. OpenTable’s software seats more than 1 billion people per year and helps more than 60,000 restaurants, bars, wineries and other venues attract guests, manage capacity, improve operations and maximize revenue.
As an employee of OpenTable, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK’s portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each other’s strengths and insights. Together, we’re able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
OpenTable is the largest diner and restaurant network in the world. Our mission is to help experience the world through dining, and we think that is delicious! We are seeking an experienced and strategic individual to join OpenTable’s Global Partnerships team as a Manager. The Global Partnerships team at OpenTable is a small, impactful, fast-paced team responsible for identifying, evaluating, and implementing strategic partnerships and sponsorships aligned with the company’s growth plans. The ideal candidate will be hyper focused on implementing and managing partnerships that add strategic value to OpenTable’s consumer business. This is a role with global scope and fit for an individual comfortable with both building strategy and driving execution.
In this role, you will:
- Gather, consolidate, analyze, and present operating and business data and insights to support and/or drive business decisions
- Own and deliver analyses and projects, including various types of market and industry analysis, competitive analysis, building business cases, scenario planning and pricing analysis
- Contribute to and drive execution of strategic projects and initiatives in support of company objectives and key results
- Build and maintain forecasting models for various business scenarios
- Evaluate proposals (internal and external) and provide recommendations based on business impact and ROI
- Define and track key performance metrics as required
- Build positive relationships and collaborate with cross-functional team members across product, engineering, marketing, legal and sales teams
- Prospect and evaluate various partner leads to determine how they might fit company goals
- Continue to grow the distribution of OpenTable’s affiliate partners on both web and mobile properties with relevant partners
- Develop a roster of both B2B and B2C partners
- Own and manage external partner relationships to meet partnership timelines and KPIs
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis as necessary to assess opportunities, make decisions, and influence partners
Please apply if:
- BA/BS degree or higher
- 5+ years of relevant experience such as strategy consulting, investment banking, corporate development
- Demonstrated track record working with product and marketing teams to develop partnerships that deliver growth, brand exposure, and creative benefits for users
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Exposure to or experience in consumer technology a plus
- Exposure to a range of data and analytical concepts and methodologies, including: forecasting, financial modeling, pricing analysis, market sizing, industry analysis, competitive analysis
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues and make thoughtful recommendations and action plans
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity and be highly productive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail, self-motivation, and a sense of urgency around delivering on goals
Please apply with a resume in English.
Diversity and Inclusion
We aspire to have a workplace that reflects all of the diverse communities we serve. We know that when we have diverse teams we produce more creative ideas, products, and better outcomes for our team members. OpenTable/KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Whoever you are, just be you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform job responsibilities, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.