The Manager, Strategy & Analytics will work with a team of Analysts to support the media teams and clients in the intelligent use of data. Do you enjoy using data efficiently to drive actionable insights?Are you a subject matter expert in the analytical and technology tools and processes you manage? This role will require you to gather knowledge from other SMEs and requirements from key stakeholders, and also manage the creation of project plans, prioritization of tasks, and hold all responsible parties to deadlines and deliverables. You will report to the Associate Director or Director and will provide overviews of project status, progression and roadblocks.
This is a remote, full time (40 hour a week) hourly position lasting 3-6 month with a possibility of extension.
What we’d like you to do
- Work closely with media planning teams to measure the effectiveness of media campaign performance; digital and offline
- Ability to work independently to mine marketing database to uncover actionable insights and help tell the story of what is driving performance
- Serve as the main contact point for the majority of internal media measurement requests from the planning and investment teams, to uncover patterns and establish practical insights
- Assist in developing strategic analytical plans including proper selection of methodologies, techniques, KPIs and metrics.
- Analyze data and consult with subject matter experts to design and develop business requirements for various tools and processes; Create, gather and write Business and Technical Requirements Documents
- Act as the subject matter expert for questions/projects relating to data quality, BI tools, business rules; Ensure that best practices are being followed amongst all projects
- Must familiarize themselves with the full campaign implementation workflow across all functional teams, including campaign set up, launch, testing, reporting and reconciliation
- Create and manage project timelines and tasks in project management tools; manage the allocation of resources and effort across projects
- Facilitate communication and progression of tasks through regular status meetings and working sessions; proactively elevate and resolve project roadblocks and issues
- Data Quality/Compliance
- Manage the investigation and resolution of potential data issues existing within business intelligence tools
- Proactively identify, propose and generate targeted solutions for data quality issues and operational inefficiencies; must collaborate with cross-functional teams to devise solutions and training plans
- Track the progress and resolution of data issues, elevating any critical issues to upper management
- Supervise Senior Associates and Associates to perform data quality assurance and data processing tasks
- Effectively keep track of and manage a high volume of tasks across multiple stakeholders and projects
- Builds positive relationships with internal teams; effectively communicate roles, responsibilities and expectations
- Builds positive relationships with vendors and partners
What we’re looking for
- Bachelors or advanced degree in Statistics, Economics, Business, Math, Computer Science, or Sciences is preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an analytical or business intelligence role, Experience in media analytics; digital Investment or ad operations preferred
- Experience with business intelligence tools such as Datorama, Tableau, PowerBI required
- Supervisory and client-facing experience
- Experience and understanding of processes across multiple media channels (digital, search, social, offline, etc.); Experience in handling diverse datasets (paid media, owned, etc.)
- Experience with SQL, Microsoft Azure a plus
- Familiarity with project/product management tools like Smartsheets, Azure DevOps/VSTS
- Experience with advertising campaign management/buying platforms such as DCM, Moat, DoubleVerify, IAS, Mediaocean, Media Tools, Nielsen, ComScore, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, YouTube, Google Ads, Bing, Kenshoo, SA360, DV360, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics
- Advanced excel data manipulation skills required; VBA/macros is a plus
WorkReduce is a dynamic company of remote workers dedicated to supporting each other in providing a high level of service to our clients. Although we don’t work in the same location, we value each other and maintain a cohesive culture that enables everyone to do their best work. Our clients rely on this virtual team to help execute programmatic marketing campaigns, campaign analytics, and related tasks.
We are the largest technology-enabled services provider for media buying. We serve brands and agencies as a distributed team of media and technology experts operating through the WorkReduce platform. Our mission is to improve our clients’ lives and businesses. We are committed to providing employment that pays well, expands access to jobs and training, and makes a difference. We hire people who share our values of transparency, inclusivity, dedication, and fairness.
What you can expect from WorkReduce:
WorkReduce provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
WorkReduce does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters without a signed agreement on file with WorkReduce. Third-party recruiters include agencies, organizations, or individuals recruiting candidates for temporary, part-time or full-time opportunities other than for their own needs.
WorkReduce will not pay a fee to a third-party recruiter for any resumes or CV’s submitted to any employee that does not have a signed agreement with WorkReduce. The agreement must be dated no earlier than one year previous to the date of resume submission. Candidate introductions, resumes or CV’s must only be submitted via the WorkReduce recruiting team and only if a) an agreement is already in place and b) the third-party recruiter has received formal instruction from a member of the recruiting team to submit candidates to a vacancy.
We are not able to sponsor candidates requiring work authorization.