CVS Health (501+ Employees, 13% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Do you want to make a large impact in your next role?
As an Manager, training and learning for the Client Financial Analysis organization, you will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects and exciting training initiatives ranging from essentials skills development to systems-based technical training.
You will proactively collaborate with business partners, subject matter authorities, and other training professionals to craft and develop engaging curriculum for virtual instructor-led training and on demand e-learning. You will develop trainings using modern strategies such as micro-learning and gamification. You should be a creative innovator and dynamic problem solver who can apply instructional design standard methodologies and forward-thinking technological solutions to transform complex topics into meaningful and understandable learning experiences.
The Training Program Manager:
• Analyzes business opportunities to identify when training is a solution
• Ensures the correct training program design for maximum business impact and performance results
• Evaluates program effectiveness and learner performance using key performance indicators
• Aligns as a key, strategic partner with business stakeholders at the Advisor – Director levels
• Develops design components
• Delivers train-the-trainer sessions
• Tracks project plan, data and requirements using production tools
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
5 or more years of instructional design/technology, adult learning strategy, curriculum development, and/or talent development experience
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
– Experience facilitating classroom and web-based training and conducting train-the-trainer sessions.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Teams and SharePoint
– Familiarity with web-conferencing (Webex) and e-learning software
– Proficiency with industry standard design and e-learning authoring software (Articulate Storyline preferred, Camtasia)
– Knowledge of or previous experience in the PBM or broader healthcare field
– Graduate degree preferred
In the education field, identify the degree required and the equivalent experience if applicable for the role. Note this does not apply to clinical or special certification roles.
Bachelor’s Degree required.
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand – with heart at its center – our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.