Webmechanix (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
In case we’ve never met before, we’re WebMechanix – an award-winning digital marketing agency based in Columbia, MD. We run high-impact performance marketing programs for over 65+ clients, which means we have to understand our clients and our clients’ customers intimately and manage a lot of digital marketing and advertising to reach them.
The Account Coordinator is primarily responsible for supporting the marketing team by assisting with client and project management in order to satisfy the client’s needs. Additionally, they work as a secondary point of contact behind the Account Director/Manager and work cross-functionally within WebMechanix with creative, development and marketing departments.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Set meetings with both clients and vendors externally and internally as it pertains to client needs
- Document and send meeting agendas and associated follow-ups
- Record critical items during internal & external meetings
- Serve as point of contact for clients & internal teams
- Lead internal stand-ups
- Keep manager up-to-date with status items for clients
- Project Management
- Assign action items from calls & meetings to team members and ensure deadlines are met
- Maintain project management software by keeping up with deadlines for tasks, and adjusting expectations for completion as needed
- Review and monitor client retainers throughout the month — check in with team members to make sure time is logged properly
- Creative Alignment
- Generate creative and development briefs, attend kickoffs and review meetings
- Send updates on concepts created/dev work completed to client + in charge of passing feedback/edits back and forth until WebMechanix has client approval
Here’s what you’ll have:
- Working knowledge of all of our core Digital Marketing service offerings, such as online advertising (paid search and social), search engine optimization, email marketing, marketing automation, content creation, conversion rate optimization, and analytics/reporting.
- Working knowledge of effective team/client communication management
- General knowledge of workflow management & optimization
- 2+ years working in digital marketing or similar background
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field
Here’s what we offer:
- Unlimited Vacation Time
- 8 Weeks Paid Family Leave
- Health Insurance options w/ Employer Contribution
- 401(k) Retirement Plan w/ Employer Matching
- Flexible Work Hours
- 13.5 Paid Holidays
- Weekly Training
- Monthly Mentorship Meetings
- Casual Dress Code
- …and more! Ask us about our favorite benefits!
Here’s where to learn more:
- See what employees have to say on Glassdoor
- See what clients have to say on Clutch
- Shoot us an email at [email protected] if you have any questions!
WebMechanix is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other category covered by law.
U.S. Residents Only