Enertiv (11-50 Employees, 13% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We are looking for a generalist Marketing Associate who can tackle the full breadth of tasks related to driving brand awareness, generating leads and supporting business development effort. The ideal candidate will have experience ‘getting their hands dirty’ in a wide range of marketing capacities, as well as have a demonstrated ability to learn quickly, test hypotheses, think creatively and be a self starter. Design skills are a plus.
- Build reports on sales/marketing analytics and personal OKRs (Objectives and Key Results)
- Support brand awareness and publicity campaigns
- Optimize website architecture, technical SEO, user experience and lead generation funnels
- Generate content (blogs, white papers, case studies, videos, etc.)
- Monitor SEO performance, create SEO-targeted content
- Manage social media accounts, primarily LinkedIn
- Support sales with email messaging, collateral, surveys, etc.
- Update and improve sales and marketing decks
- Customize CRM to fit ever-changing needs of the organization
- Create product update emails to users
- Identify opportunities to improve the quantity and quality of leads generated
- Proven work experience in marketing
- Knowledge of marketing digital tools and techniques
- Experience with SEO/SEM campaigns
- Solid computer skills, including MS Excel, web analytics and Google Adwords. Knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS and other coding languages a plus
- Adobe illustrator or other design skills also a plus
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude
- Ability to be self directed and creative in marketing a SaaS startup
Location: Remote, USA.