Checkr (501+ Employees, 94% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by designing technology to create opportunities for all. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $5B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
The Checkr marketing team is expanding to help fuel the ongoing growth of the Checkr business. One of the key components of the marketing team is Demand Generation. This team has the responsibility to turn the Checkr story into experiences that span the customer lifecycle resulting in strong pipeline, engagement and renewals. Working cross functionally to support that growth, the Marketing Campaign Operations Specialist will be a key member of the team as they drive execution of campaigns in our marketing automation and webinar platforms. Checkr is looking for someone who can be a strong partner to our stakeholders and drive processes across the team with an appetite to develop their marketing automation skills.
- Support the Demand Generation and broader Checkr marketing team’s execution of campaigns in our Marketing Automation Platform (Marketo).
- Own the execution of Demand Generation webinars from creating them in the webinar platforms itself to ensuring they are working properly in Marketo.
- Build and test marketing emails, working with campaign managers to ensure emails are effective.
- Working cross functionally to maintain and develop marketing automation processes and workflows across Marketo, Salesforce, and our marketing tech stack.
- Manage prospect and customer databases. Maintaining data hygiene, uploading marketing lists, and supporting segmentation.
- Becoming a subject matter expert in the marketing automation and webinar operations space.
- Familiarity with Marketing Automation platforms (Marketo preferred)
- Familiarity with webinar platforms (GoToWebinar, Zoom, Welcome, etc)
- 1 – 2 years of experience working in a Saas B2B marketing team
- Strong teamwork skills, comfortable supporting stakeholders across multiple teams
- Desire to learn and develop Marketing Automation technical skills
- Comfortable reviewing email copy for basic grammar and punctuation
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
*The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. In accordance with Colorado law, the base salary for this role if filled within Colorado is $72,250-$85,000.
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.