Transeo (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Transeo (we provide software solutions to schools and school districts nationwide) is growing and seeking a Sales and Marketing Marketing Content Creator.
This is an individual contributor role, focused on campaign sequence copywriting and curation of business development and event support content.
Your target audience and personas include School District Administrators, Counselors, and Educators including influencers and decision makers with the goal of developing engagement, interest and ultimately sales opportunities.
Put simply, the job is focused on content marketing promoted through email campaigns, event marketing and other outlets to generate interest from influencers and decision making leaders in education. The person in this role must be skilled at figuring out the context of each potential persona to generate interest to get the right meeting with the right person(s). Key duties include:
- Curating and writing content that catches the attention of decision-makers in a manner that makes them highly likely to request and take meetings with the sales team
- Making skilled and heavy use of Pardot, the company’s comprehensive content marketing system both for the logistical delivery of content as well as monitoring key metrics
- Meet weekly quota of content production, media updates, expanded website traffic, social reach, to coordinate requests for proposals,
- Keep opportunities moving through the sales cycle stages by creating / curating a library of content offerings that are tailored to each stage of the sales cycle
- Manage the day-to-day marketing efforts and relationships of we have built with channel partners
- Creating an unprecedented amount of qualified lead generation, not just people, but the right people in the right mindset / paradigm to buy
- Setting and meeting marketing goals using advanced marketing analytics, A/B testing, various forms of compelling content, creation of digital “value adds”, automated digital marketing using Pardot, and innovative ways to promote the content via social media and other digital outlets
- Procuring and maintaining high quality contact information as well as continual inbound contact information gathering
- Safeguarding the integrity of the company’s domain with best practices for mass marketing
- Facilitating the continued development and improvement of the company’s website and its search engine optimization
- Situating the company as the nation’s leader in all things related to college, career, and life readiness
Qualifications & Desired Skills / Characteristics
- 2+ years of content marketing and event support experience with experience in the educational marketplace being a plus
- Prefer formal training in marketing but past track record is more important. Bachelor’s degree required.
- Very high technology proficiency, Pardot and Salesforce proficiency is a plus but demonstrated excellence with a similar content / social media marketing platform is a minimum requirement
- Proven track record of developing marketing materials that attract qualified leads that actually close business
- Integrity and a willingness to embrace the company’s values
- Strong writing and copywriting skills
- Effective strategic relationship management skills
- Assertive, outgoing, competitive, and self-motivated attitude
- Comfortable with and inspired by a data-based management style with transparency of personal activity and marketing / sales metrics
- Willingness to learn the products to a level of depth that will allow for the creation of compelling materials
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and highly productive without a high degree of hands-on supervision
Transeo is a different kind of company. We place a premium on social impact, having fun, working hard, and thinking deeply but practically. Transeo was created for educators by educators. We have forged both a corporate team and collaborative partnerships that represent some of the highest caliber talent and thinking in the field of K-12 education. In addition to diverse, high-energy, and smart professionals, we have a strong national network of leading educational organizations.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary based on past experience and track record
- High quality health, dental, and vision insurance, and 401K
- Support from contractors (e.g. graphic designer, contact list provider) when needed
- A highly motivated sales team who will make great use of the interest and leads that you generate
- Remote work flexibility with periodic trips for company gatherings
- A stellar suite of products that are highly compelling to educational leaders who understand what they can do for transforming readiness
- A group of co-workers who are a heck of a lot of fun
- An opportunity to make a difference in education
What You Market
In sum, you market college, career, and life readiness software by featuring a suite of tools that helps schools, districts, regional entities, and states transform the way they support students in their readiness journey. Transeo currently features 4 products (Serve, Jobs, Journey, College) with more on the way, all fully integrated and built using one of the most modern programming languages. With the passage of new federal and state education policies, educators are clamoring for systems to support a much more flexible system that focuses more on the whole child rather than reducing students to just grades and test scores. Transeo is an outgrowth of the Redefining Ready movement and is the best-in-class suite to meet the needs of educators as they implement far more flexible graduation and life readiness options for students. From a marketing perspective, many powerful stories can be told about customer best practices, economic mobility for students, more deliberate career exploration, and ultimately helping students transform their lives by using the Transeo suite.
Are you looking to be a key contributor on a start-up-mode, high-energy team? Do you want to make a difference by helping to market and sell a software suite that transforms schools? Do you have content marketing and social media expertise, event management / support skills, grit, perseverance, vision, and an entrepreneurial spirit? Do you possess a “lets get it done” attitude and routinely exceed expectations and lead generation targets? If so, Transeo wants to hear from you.
Transeo is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Thank you for considering an application for employment with the Transeo team! As an equal opportunity employer, Transeo values diversity of all kinds in our effort to create a stellar workforce of committed and passionate team members.