Lovevery (201-500 Employees, 249% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Lovevery is a fast-growing digitally native brand co-founded by successful serial entrepreneurs and based in Boise, Idaho. Our customers are parents, and our mission is to help them feel confident they are giving their children meaningful development experiences in the critical early years of life. Taking a science-based approach, Lovevery products have won awards from Red Dot, Parents’ Choice, and NAPPA. TIME Magazine named The Play Kits subscription offering as one of the Best Inventions of 2018.
We are looking for a Marketing Copywriter to join the team with a background in customer acquisition and digital product work. The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who is passionate about crafting writing that makes customers feel understood—and drives action. You’re a conceptual thinker who can bring your ideas to life in new and inspiring ways. You have a high level of craft in all facets of your writing: short form, long form, and in-product.
It’s necessary that you work well with little oversight but are skilled at collaborating and also ultimately enjoy processing the results of your work with a broader team. You will report directly to the Director, Brand Marketing and also work cross-functionally with the Growth and Marketing teams.
- Work mostly on growth marketing initiatives; execute on lots of short form copy while maintaining high standards for craft
- Create compelling ads and emails that drive conversion, sign up, and retention; create compelling, channel-specific ideas and messages
- Pitch and brainstorm ad/branding ideas that elevate Lovevery’s mindshare and confidence among new parents
- Team with designers and video editors to bring campaigns and brand initiatives to life
- Ensure cohesive copy across channels; make sure we’re all telling the same story, and that that story’s working for us
- Develop hypotheses about what we should say, and endeavor to test those hypotheses and refine work accordingly; constantly measure the results of your work and strategize how to send even more effective messages
- Collaborate with marketers, producers, product managers, creatives, and other internal and external partners on cross-functional projects
- Immerse yourself in child development science and Lovevery products and content to ensure you are communicating with credibility and brand alignment
- Impeccable copywriting craft
- A link to an online portfolio showcasing your work is required (include link on your resume)
- 5+ years experience at agency/in-house concepting and writing marketing and product copy for innovative brands
- Versatile with a range of experience in different forms of copywriting, like advertising, conversion, and UX
- Demonstrated success in product storytelling and direct response marketing
- Awareness of cultural trends and a desire to take risks and experiment with new and unique campaign strategies
- Ability to juggle multiple projects under tight deadlines without much oversight
- Comfort leading and collaborating with others to develop creative strategies and key messages
- Appreciation for aesthetics, design, and their important role in maximizing the impact of your copy
- Detail-oriented and obsessive about writing quality and impact
- Growth mindset
The Benefits/Perks You’ll Enjoy
- Competitive salary, benefits and stock option package
- 3 weeks PTO in year 1 +14 paid holidays
- Generous parental leave
- Any equipment you need to get the job done
- Free/discounted Lovevery products
- Global summits in Boise to meet your colleagues IRL
Lovevery is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in all forms. All employment decisions at Lovevery are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, HIV status, marital status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.