McLellan Writing Team (1-10 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
This is a 100% remote position.
McLellan Writing Team is seeking a marketing director to support our company’s marketing efforts and expand our presence within our top technology clients. A growing, fast-paced agency, we have delivered enterprise-class marketing strategy and content for many of the technology companies in the Fortune 500 since 1994.
As the marketing director, you’ll be responsible for crafting the overall vision, strategy and direction of McLellan Writing Team’s account-based marketing (ABM) initiatives. You’ll develop and execute our marketing plan to increase market awareness, generate demand, accelerate our pipeline and help build relationships with our top five technology clients.
You’ll also be tasked with developing our messaging across our website, email campaigns and marketing collateral. The ideal candidate will have at least five years of experience creating marketing content and assets in campaigns for B2B enterprises.
Who you are:
- You’re brilliant at developing ABM marketing strategies and campaigns that connect with B2B customers.
- You create thoughtful marketing content that articulates and demonstrates value to enterprise customers.
- You identify content gaps and manage the creation of new content (i.e., web copy, email, blogs, collateral, e-books and more) for use in campaigns.
- You use audience insights, personas and messaging frameworks to build and manage integrated marketing campaigns.
- You take the initiative on suggesting ideas for new content and campaign activation channels.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and execute an ABM content strategy that will help drive awareness of our brand and improve our business results.
- Become an expert on the needs of our technology customers and develop content that encourages them to choose McLellan Writing Team as their writing partner.
- Develop a content calendar for our marketing campaigns that includes web, social media, email, video, print and webinar content.
- Boost our profile as a thought leader by creating content that is insightful and useful to our customers.
- Coordinate with our editorial team and designers to produce content that captures the unique benefits of our brand.
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of experience creating and implementing proven successful campaigns and content strategies
- A strong understanding of ABM marketing strategies and campaigns
- Extensive knowledge of social media best practices
- Impeccable relationship-building and communication skills
- Exceptional writing, storytelling and editing skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field; MBA preferred
- Paid holidays
- Health insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
$90,000-$110,000, depending on experience.
This position is full-time, 40 hours/week.
Monday-Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
Ready to apply?
Step one: Visit www.mclellanwritingteam.com to get an idea of who we are and what we do.
Step two: Please provide a cover letter and resume in a single document, cover letter first, resume second. You may submit either a MS Word document or PDF. Name the document in the following format: lastname_firstname_Marketing_Director.pdf or .docx. For example: Snape_Severus_Marketing_Director.docx
In your cover letter, let us know why you’re a great fit for the job. Feel free to include links to online portfolios and samples. Don’t be shy. We want people who know they’re good and want to make a difference in their work. That’s the kind of team you’ll be joining.
Email application materials to: [email protected]
NOTE: Due to the volume of submitted applications, after the initial confirmation that we’ve received your application, we will only contact applicants who move into phase two of the application process.