Flipside Crypto (51-200 Employees, 336% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Flipside Crypto empowers the best analytic minds in crypto and rewards them for creating and sharing data-driven insights on the projects they care about most.
As our community continues to grow and expand, we’re looking to add an experienced Marketing Manager; Community with unique skills that can empower our community to reach its full potential. Someone who can oversee our growing team of community moderators, curate conversation and content to help keep community members coming back for more, and advocate across our org for products and strategies that lead to healthy community development.
The Marketing Manager; Community will own overall community engagement strategies and execution. Lead our team in developing world-class global communities with high engagement, connection and positive vibes that result in continued value to our members.
Starting with our 12k+ Discord community, continue to scale community operations to enable our analysts to connect with each other and build their blockchain and crypto skills. The ideal candidate is innovative, with expertise in building communities in new spaces. Bring a proven toolkit of strategies to lead our team in designing, building and growing our global community of blockchain analysts, and leverage a full range of strategic, analytical, operational and creative skills to achieve our business goals.
- Own the strategy and operations for building our growing community of analysts and managing our community moderators
- Lead the development of programs to increase community engagement, including creative approaches to collaboration and discussion
- Identify and prioritize emerging platforms for community, building communities for Telegram, WeChat and other relevant global platforms
- Oversee our community moderation team, onboarding and managing additional part-time and full-time community moderators in multiple languages and locations
- Partner closely with the Marketing team to develop campaigns and content designed to grow our community and drive value to our partner organizations
- Represent the voice of the community within our org, developing our user listening muscles and advocating for product features and business strategies that benefit our community development
- 4+ years moderating communities on Discord, Reddit, Telegram or other forums
- Experience managing other moderators and communities
- Demonstrated passion for crypto, blockchain or other web3 technologies; the successful candidate will have extensive experience with and engagement in degen, defi, NFT or DAO communities
- “Get stuff done” attitude – willingness to roll up your sleeves and engage deeply with analysts and managers, across multiple teams and agendas, to accomplish what needs to be done
- Fluency and translation in skills in languages other than English a plus, a global perspective valuing a broad multi-language community is a must
- Strong creative judgment and “crypto native” voice. Familiarity with the culture, norms and values of blockchain communities, and fluency in the language and vernacular of the industry
Check us out
We welcome all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience.