Adelance (, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We’re building a network of social dance clubs that connect people. We’re not out of our minds. What we’re building really matters. It gets people out of their apartments, away from their phones and being together.
This project combines:
- Setting up actual locations
- Our own social network for our club members
- Mobility between our clubs for our members in different cities and countries
Initiate, plan, execute and optimize social media campaigns (you will work with our talented writer, graphics designer and support folks)
Create and direct a team of influencers
Arrange partnerships with businesses that offer complementary services
Initiate and direct public relations with local media
Come up with your marketing initiatives with the purpose of pushing our growth. You will have all the room you need to be creative.
Your job will be to boost growth. We already have a working system, clients, running activity and a great reputation. With you, we want to go to the next level and grow from our first studio to become a global phenomenon.
- Rich experience executing and managing marketing campaigns
- Full-exclusivity to our business, and be 100% flexible with working hours and days, this is not a Monday to Friday job. This project needs to be your priority
- Proven experience working with media
- Experience creating conversion funnels
- A creative mind
- High analytical thinking
- Very high level of responsibility and the ability to deliver results
- The ability to do everything yourself and to manage others
- Excellent English
- Bonus: Spanish speaking (would be great, but not absolutely required)
Perks and benefits:
You will be part of a wonderful multi-cultural team and here you will have the freedom to be creative and come up with innovative ideas. Plus, we offer:
- Full-time steady position and very good monthly payment
- A generous home-office setup budget to create or improve your workspace
- A yearly scholarship
- Kindle device and Amazon account
- Paid holidays
If you are interested, please apply. We’d love to know more about you.