Airbyte (51-200 Employees, 886% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Airbyte is the open-source standard for EL(T). We enable data teams to replicate data from applications, APIs, and databases to data warehouses, lakes, and other destinations. We believe only an open-source approach can solve the problem of data integration, as it enables us to cover the long tail of integrations while enabling teams to adapt pre-built connectors to their needs.
Within just 18 months, we’ve built 150+ connectors and we’ve had 15,000+ companies syncing data with us. We’ve raised $181M from some of the world’s top investors (Benchmark, Accel, Altimeter, Coatue, Y Combinator, etc.) and believe in product-led growth, where we build something awesome and let our product bring the users, rather than an outbound sales engine with cold calls.
As our first Marketing Ops hire, you will be vital to shaping the foundation of the GTM organization. You will work cross-functionally to drive strategic decisions and be at the center of our tech stack, processes, and marketing data. You’ll build and iterate as we scale the organization massively in 2022.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with marketing leads to drive strategic planning and decision making across GTM functions including data flows, campaign reporting and attribution, tooling and process building.
- Architect and maintain data flow across the marketing stack, partnering with functional leaders to ensure teams have a deep understanding of the customer at every interaction.
- Own Marketing reporting & processes (e.g. revenue reporting, MQL forecasting, campaign tracking and lead routing).
- Utilize dashboards to uncover insights on marketing & sales investments and capacity planning.
- Partner with marketing teams to automate workflows, rollout new marketing tools and other projects to drive marketing efficiency and objectives.
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years in an operational role, ideally with finance and experience designing GTM teams
- Fluency with marketing automation systems including Marketo, Hubspot, Klaviyo or similar
- Familiarity with SFDC and consolidating marketing data for ROI analysis
- Strong data analysis and modeling skills in excel
- Excellent problem-solving – able to quickly learn complex systems, break down problems, and develop rigorous and quantitative arguments to inform decision-making
- A demonstrated ability to get stuff done. In an ideal world, you’ve worked in a fast-growing company and know what we should be doing today, in one year, and in two years.
- Self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision.
- You share our values.
- Bonus: Exposure to data integration technologies.
- Fully remote flexible work environment – we don’t look at when you log in, log out or how much time you work. We look at your output and we trust you; it’s the only way remote can actually work.
- Unlimited vacation policy- we need you at your best at all times. Our expected minimum time off lets you schedule your work around your life.
- Co-working space – most of our team enjoyed the WFH life but if you prefer to work from a co-working space, we will cover the full monthly cost.
- Parental leave (for both parents) – so you have time to adjust to the new life (and work) schedule introduced by your new bundle of joy.
- Travel With Purpose – we are a fully distributed, 100% remote-friendly team, however, we recognize the value of in-person time. We will pay for round-trip flights, hotel, transportation, and food on weekdays for you to visit our headquarters in San Francisco, or other members of your team around the world.
- Open book policy – we will pay for books you purchase for your professional and career development.
- Continuous learning/training policy – we sponsor you for the conferences and training programs you feel would add to your development in the company.
- Competitive benefits package for US-based employees, including:
- Blue Shield or Kaiser Medical Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance to offer extra peace of mind, especially while we find ourselves in a global pandemic
- Healthcare insurance for those whose countries do not provide it for free.
- Mental Health Support for all team members provided via Spill.
- 401k for US-based employees.
- Sponsored visas for employees in need of them.
Airbyte is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, domestic violence victim status, veteran or military status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Airbyte is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. Please let us know if you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability.