Humu (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We’re on a mission to make work better for everyone, everywhere. We empower people to thrive at work, without creating more work for them.
Who we are
We’re an action management platform that makes it easy for organizations to improve their morale, engagement, and performance—every single week. At Humu, we know that all great things start small, which is why we give people the exact step-by-step support they need to reach big goals.
We’re looking for passionate collaborators who are excited about building a product that empowers people to improve themselves, and the teams around them.
Where you fit in
We’re looking for our first marketing operations manager who gets as excited about data as we do. As an early member of the team, you’ll help create the blueprint for our marketing tech stack, own and onboard new systems, define lead lifecycles, and help us convert leads into customers. You’ll join a talented team of Humuns and report directly to the VP of Marketing.
- Own our lead generation and marketing automation tech stack by maintaining existing tools, evaluating new technologies, and onboarding new vendors
- Map our lead lifecycle, develop processes for marketing and sales handoffs
- Identify process improvements for each stage of the lead lifecycle including campaign creation, lead generation, lead scoring, qualification, conversion, and reporting
- Create reports and dashboards to give the team visibility into which campaigns are converting prospects and resulting in healthy, active customers
- Assist in designing an operational ABM strategy, and evaluate/implement an ABM tool
- 5+ years of relevant marketing experience in B2B Saas; it’s a plus if you’ve worked in the HR tech space
- 2+ years being a core admin of a marketing automation tool
- Strong functional knowledge of marketing, demand generation, and lead management
- Expertise with core marketing automation and lead management tools like Pardot, Marketo, Salesforce, Demandbase, LeanData and 6sense
- Hands-on experience implementing or maintaining ABM systems and technology
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage your own projects from concept through completion.
- Track record of collaborating across teams – You can effectively partner with engineering, product, sales, customer success, and marketing teammates