Bitski (11-50 Employees, 443% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At Bitski, we’re believers that true digital ownership will have a profound impact on how we use the internet, build communities, and facilitate interoperability across the internet. We’re looking for co-conspirators that want to help us architect an accessible internet economy while collaborating with top creatives, musicians, engineers, designers, brands and more.
NFTs unlock an imaginative, new design space for interacting with digital content. The implications around ownership and programmability are the most exciting technical developments we’ve seen in years.
We’re looking for someone with a passion for digital content project management and production to work with some of our biggest clients. The content being produced ranges from high-volumes of social content, performance marketing, and complex campaigns to help push the Bitski name forward. We need someone who is highly motivated, organized, and is able to manage a project team, deliverables and requirements with excellence while operating at high speed. This person is playing chess not checkers, staying a few moves ahead of the game and have the ability to forecast where opportunities and challenges may arise and plan accordingly to capitalize on or mitigate as appropriate.
The purpose of this role is to help create an environment for our badass creatives (Community Manager, Social Media Manager, and Marketing team) to produce the best work possible – as efficiently as possible. They are a good team player with the ability to motivate a team to meet deadlines with ease, while managing the entire production process, from idea to execution.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee Marketing projects from conception to completion; including creating timelines, meeting schedules, deliverables lists, status updates, etc
- Manage the always-on content planning and delivery process of digital content
- Act as the Project Manager, resource, and production lead across all projects they are assigned, developing efficiencies, leading project planning best practices and resources
- Interface and collaborate with Creative Agency partners as needed; including managing deliverables, budget, etc Work closely with the Community Manager, Social Media Manager, and Marketing team to ensure all deliverables are met to an excellent standard
- Contribute to our creative process by sharing your ideas and experience
- Complete work to deadline and often under pressure
What You’ll Need:
- Powerful written, verbal, and visual storytelling ability
- Outstanding prioritization and project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence (EQ), and ability to persuade/drive alignment among differing perspectives
- A self-starter mentality and the ability to build programs from scratch: be ready to roll-up your sleeves and get things done
- Experience working with project management software (Asana, Airtable, Monday, etc)
- A plus, experience working in Asana
- A plus, you have experience in and/or are passionate about web3
- A plus, you’ve worked on a global product
The metaverse isn’t a single new place – it’s a constellation of existing places where we spend our time online. These places will be brought together through an underlying connective tissue.
We see NFTs as the atomic unit of this connective tissue.
Team & Culture
At Bitski, we constantly strive to create a team environment that allows members to do the best work of their lives while keeping in perspective that we’re all fellow humans just trying to build cool shit. We offer a unique culture that values autonomy, open communication, and creativity. We’re a relatively flat organization, so regardless of seniority, any Bitski team member has real potential to impact the trajectory of the company and overall industry.
Inclusion is paramount to our DNA. Everyone has a seat at the table regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences that make up the spice of life. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there’s any way we can make the interview process better for you; we’re happy to accommodate!
We offer competitive salary and stock options, plus full benefits (medical, dental, and vision insurance). Regardless of gender, our parental leave policy is available to all employees. We encourage a 10-day minimum vacation policy.
✈ Work from Anywhere (within the USA)
The metaverse knows no physical boundaries. At Bitski, we have a hybrid work environment where everyone works remotely except for the occasional IRL off-site. We trust in our fellow teammates to get things done. Pay levels are not determined by geography either.
We’re fortunate to be supported by a brilliant team of investors that support our relentless efforts to evolve the way we interact with digital content.
Ari Emmanuel (Endeavor)
Marcy Venture Partners [Jay-Z, Jay Brown (CEO, Roc Nation)]
Justin Blau (3LAU)
Dylan Field (Figma)
Troy Carter (Co-Founder, Q&A)
Bobby Goodlatte (Form Capital)
Palm Tree Crew (Kygo)
Mikey Krieger (Co-Founder, Instagram)
Trevor McFedries (Creator, Miquela)
Kayvon Beykpour (Twitter)
John Robinson (100 Thieves)
Dan Romero (Former VP, Coinbase)