Square (501+ Employees, 60% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
The Marketing Analytics team at Block is responsible for marketing technology and data infrastructure, making recommendations to increase revenue and optimize spend, and measuring the impact of marketing campaigns. As a Measurement Analyst Lead within the Marketing Analytics organization, you will analyze marketing performance results, develop and socialize insights, and guide experimentation to identify growth opportunities. You will be the liaison between the channel teams and the analytics team to ensure we have proper measurement in place for all marketing programs. You will provide guidance for a team of direct reports and will oversee the success of the team. You will work with numerous partners, including Marketing, Data Engineering, and Sales.
- Manage 3 other analysts responsible for analyzing and measuring lead generation, content marketing and organic search
- Be a go-to partner with our marketing teams to determine campaign goals, develop cross-channel measurement plans and Goals to ensure results are measurable
- Keep a pulse on the latest measurement methodologies to measure efficacy and effectiveness of these programs
- Develop insights to evaluate effectiveness and inform optimization decisions for future go-to-market strategies
- Work with our analytics, ad operations, and data engineering teams to ensure measurement capabilities are in place prior to campaign execution
- Provide regular business critical reports on marketing performance, ensuring consistency, accuracy and timeliness with applicable insights
- 5+ years of experience in evaluating marketing campaign effectiveness and performance analytics
- Familiarity with web analytics, lead generation programs, SEO and corresponding metrics
- Familiarity with marketing automation and optimization platforms like Salesforce & Marketo
- Experience working with marketing measurement tools, including multi-touch attribution, media mix modeling, and hypothesis testing
- Proficiency with Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets), Analytics tools and data visualization tools like Looker or Tableau
- Ability to explain technical matters to less technical co-workers
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguous problems and experimenting with different approaches
- Demonstrate guide decision makers and work with various partners
- Comfort working with multiple team members across time zones
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, assessing candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.
We believe the economy is better when everyone has access. When everyone has room to grow. No one should be left out because the cost is too great or the technology too complex. So we’re building easy tools to empower and enrich people. Tools that shorten the distance between having an idea and making a living from it—because we believe in fair and square. We started with a little white card reader but haven’t stopped there. Our new reader helps our sellers accept chip cards and NFC payments, our Cash app lets people send money instantly, and we’re building easy tools for customers, too. We’re empowering the electrician to send invoices, setting up the food truck with a delivery option, helping the clothing boutique pay its employees, and giving the coffee chain capital for a second, third, and fourth location. We’re here to help sellers of all sizes start, run, and grow their business—and helping them grow their business is good business for everyone.