Soofa (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Media Partnerships Specialist
Soofa is the neighborhood news feed that connects a community with screens everyone can see and anyone can use.
We are looking for a Media Partnerships Specialist to work closely with a variety of media clients on launching, managing, and renewing successful advertising campaigns.
The Media Partnerships Specialist reports into the Sales Organization will be developing and maintaining long-term business relationships by serving as an internal advocate and client liaison. The main goal is to generate renewal opportunities with existing media clients. The Media Account Manager will create new initiatives for brand partnerships at Soofa and work cross-functionally to ensure all campaigns are launched and maintained successfully.
- Onboard all new clients, explaining creative requirements, setting expectations for successful campaign execution, and understanding client goals.
- Facilitate check-ins, distribute proof of performance photography, and renew existing media buyer contracts.
- Manage the relationship with existing clients, understanding upcoming initiatives and seasonality to prepare media plans for renewals and expansions
- Work cross-teams with operations, engineering, sales, and marketing to ensure clients’ campaigns are running smoothly and results exceed client expectations
- Collaborate with designers, inside and outside of Soofa, on creative direction. Be comfortable facilitating conversations about design.
- Work with third party study providers to develop and execute attribution studies
- 1-2+ years of experience in sales, account management, or customer success
- 1-2+ years of experience working with media platforms and/or advertising sales is a plus
- Experience working cross-functionally and across multiple tools and platforms
- Comfortable working within budgetary constraints for campaign execution
- Knowledge of social media best practices
- Great attention to detail with a drive for continuous improvement
- Very organized with effective time management skills
- Can work independently with little direction
- Creative problem solver with an eye for design
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with a diverse team
- Comfortable leading meetings with media clients and internal team members
- Eager to upsell and expand on active and incoming advertising campaigns
Bonus Points For
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM tools
- Experience with Photoshop, Canva, and/or Lightroom
- An eye for design and experience with programs like Canva or the Adobe creative suite
Perks of Working with Soofa
- Flexible PTO
- Dog-friendly office
- Best of both worlds: Our Cambridge, MA HQ is safe and compliant, but WFH is encouraged and easy
- The opportunity to build your own path and grow in any direction that’s exciting for you
- You’ll work with a well-connected team of extremely smart and hard-working people
- Company culture focused on talent development and caring personally
Soofa is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Soofa is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, and general treatment during employment.