Madaket Health (11-50 Employees, 32% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At Madaket, we work to build an inclusive environment dedicated to instilling a sense of purpose, providing opportunities to grow, while driving results for our customers.
Are you a process-oriented person looking to break into the technology startup scene? Are you interested in a hands-on role as part of a high-growth company that is disrupting healthcare? Madaket Health is focused on improving the relationship between healthcare providers and payers by reducing administrative waste.
We're looking for a Medical Staff Services professional with several years of work experience to help inform our product development process. You'll quickly gain product, client service, and technical experience and have opportunities to work closely with every department in the organization.
Our ideal candidates are detail and process-oriented professionals who like working as part of a team to make our clients and partners successful.
- Provide expertise to inform the Medical Staff Services (MSS) processes, including primary source verification, payer enrollment, expirable management, hospital privileging, and delegated credentialing
- Work closely with Product and the User Experience team to ideate and provide feedback on product features and roadmap
- Work closely with product marketing to craft messaging and collateral that resonates with our target markets, users, and stakeholders
- Expand operational processes related to MSS processes, including documentation and training of internal teams
- Grow domain knowledge internally and mentor specific individuals to become subject matter experts (SMEs)
- Provide management support for SMEs and serve as an escalation point for non-standard, complex issues
- 3+ years working for a technology vendor supporting Medical Staff Services processes
- 6+ years in provider-side credentialing: deep and specific knowledge of end-to-end Medical Staff Services processes and vendor management
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge interfacing with other teams within Provider Groups such as network management (contracting) and revenue operations (EDI enrollment)
- Experience managing a team; ability to delegate work, track progress, mentor
- Experience working directly with Payers
- Desire to use technology and creative process thinking to dramatically improve the range of MSS processes
- Comfortable in a dynamic, ever-evolving environment
- CPCS or CPMSM certification preferred
- Be a part of a rapidly growing startup
- Fully remote position
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Health, Dental, 401K, FSA, dependent care
- Generous Maternity and Parental Leave