Anchorage Digital (201-500 Employees, 265% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Anchorage Digital makes it simple and secure for institutions to build products and gain exposure to digital assets as the first federally chartered digital asset bank. With secure custody at its core, Anchorage is the premier partner for institutions and corporations. Anchorage offers financial solutions for today and tomorrow. Learn more at anchorage.com.
Anchorage Digital was founded in 2017 to advance institutional participation in digital assets. Anchorage began as the leader in digital asset custody, solving private key security, and expanded its offerings to make every form of institutional participation as seamless as possible through Lending, Trading, Financing, Staking, and Governance, all integrated with secure, regulated custody. Today, Anchorage brings the best of modern security engineering to institutional custody and banking.
Anchorage Digital Bank received the first federal banking charter for a digital bank and converted from its South Dakota trust charter in January 2021.
Anchorage Digital raised $350 million in a December 2021 Series D funding round that valued Anchorage at over $3 billion. Led by global investment firm KKR, other participants included Goldman Sachs, Andreessen Horowitz, Apollo credit funds, funds and accounts managed by BlackRock, Blockchain Capital, GIC, Lux Capital, PayPal Ventures, Thoma Bravo and Wellington Management. Its advisors include Stanley Druckenmiller, Kevin Warsh, Max Levchin, and Elad Gil.
At Anchorage we are building the world’s most advanced digital asset platform for institutions to participate in crypto.Anchorage Digital was founded in 2017 to advance institutional participation in digital assets. With an emphasis on security and usability, we provide the technology, infrastructure, and tools that make it easy for institutions across the world to participate in crypto. Our team brings together the brightest minds from security, finance, and distributed systems to build the infrastructure of a new financial system. We’re looking to diversify our team with people who are humble, creative, and eager to learn.We are a remote-first, global team, but provide the option of working in-office in San Francisco, New York City, Indianapolis, Sioux Falls, Porto, and Singapore.The Member of Design Team, Senior Brand Designer will provide assistance to the Marketing team and be responsible for everything brand and digital design. The main goal is to have dedicated design capacity to support our brand and external facing communication demand.
As a Member of Design Team, Senior Brand Designer, you will:
- Articulate the creative vision for the brand across all markets and consumer/customer touch points
- Collaborate with other designers, researchers, content managers, and marketers to drive engagement through visual content and ensure project success
- Give life to the brand: you will create value by conveying emotions through storytelling
- Design materials for events, landing pages, print assets, internal branding, conferences, company swag, and more
- Create, maintain, and evolve visual design guidelines for the Anchorage brand to help us scale and maintain consistency throughout all projects
- See opportunities to deliver innovation in processes and/or methodologies
- Use data and insights to create work that resonates with customers
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- 5+ years of Brand/Digital Design experience in startups, scale-ups, or agencies
- Fluency in leading design and branding projects, from setting the direction and strategy to delivering the final design
- Self-motivation and ability to work independently with excellent time management skills and a strong work ethic
- Experience maintaining brand across channels and campaigns
- Capacity to thrive in ambiguity – proactively provide visual solutions that help craft the story from a blank page or a growing group of insights
- A portfolio that illustrates your creativity, strategic abilities, exceptional skills and love for design
- Expert understanding of the latest design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite and Figma
Although not a requirement, bonus points if:
- You have experience working with financial brands
- You have kept up to date with the proliferation of blockchain and crypto innovations
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system
Anchorage Digital is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives. Anchorage Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.