Advancio (51-200 Employees, 70% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
This is a remote position.
Advancio is a global software company that is growing every day, and we are looking for talented and passionate people who wish to join and be an integral part of our team.
We are passionate about technology and the power it has to change the world. We are building a company where we love what we do, we collaborate positively with our customers, and most important of all: have fun while we work!
About the position
We are looking for a Microsoft 365 Administrator. The successful candidate will be a team member managing multiple Managed Services customer O365 tenants and on-premise exchange environments
Position requires interfacing extensively with end users, peers, and other Information Technology personnel for the resolution or escalation of all technically related incidents.
For this position you need to have experience in the following:
- 3+ year´s of IT experience.
- 3+ year´s of experience as an Office 365 administrator
- Conversational/Advanced English Level
- 3+ year´s of experience in managing Exchange/O365 environments.
- Proven experience with Office 365 implementations for mid-size companies.
- Experience with Office applications, OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams platforms as collaboration tools within a delivery team.
- Experience with Microsoft 365 security configurations and best practices in tenant configuration; 365 Security Configurations (ATP, Defender and Security Center).
- Strong knowledge of managing Active Directory infrastructure
If you get accepted your day-to-day activities and responsibilities would look like:
- Act as the Senior AD resource in designing, implementation, and support of a highly available directory.
- Delivers support and design for industry-specific applications that require integration with statewide systems or applications.
- Interacts with executive-level business users or technical experts.
- Demonstrates expertise in conveying technical and functional concepts for a specific technical specialty.
- Leads or participates in several small to large-sized projects in a timely, diligent, and professional manner to accomplish the objectives within prescribed scope and schedule.
- Delivers subject matter expertise of Microsoft 365 and Exchange services 2016 and newer with emphasis in architecture, security, design, migration, management and support.
- Provides administration, configuration, troubleshooting and support of Exchange 2019, Exchange Online, Azure Communication Services, Azure Active Directory, and other services.
- Develop, document, and enforce the standards, security procedures, and controls for access to ensure the integrity of Active Directory and related systems.
- Develops documentation explaining configuration, advanced technical concepts and best practices including high availability, recovery, and disaster recovery.
- Able to identify best practices and standards for the use of the product.
- Performs scripting administration tasks and reporting using PowerShell or other scripting technology, developing scripts for automating processes.
Nice to have / Plus
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate.
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Exchange Online Support Engineer Specialty.
Ideal profile / personality
- Great attention to detail
- Analytical and data-driven mindset, great problem solver
- Strong Technical Skills
- A self-starting attitude and take initiatives
- Competitive salary.
- Benefits by law (INFONAVIT/IMSS, vacations).
- Permanent remote work / Relocation bonus.
- Life insurance // Mayor Medical Insurance
- Birthday and Anniversary bonuses and day off // Paid time off without waiting a year.
- Microsoft Certifications/ Udemy Courses.
- Career Path programs / Opportunity to keep growing inside the company.