Harris Corrections (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Location: South America; 100% Remote
This position is fully remote & candidates can be based anywhere in South America.
- Salary will be in local currency.
- Please send your CV in English.
Harris Corrections is seeking a Senior Business Analyst with exceptional experience as a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Consultant.
As a core member of the Professional Services group, the Senior Business Analyst is entrusted to successfully deliver on execute and complete key deliverables, such as requirements gathering, solutions design, documentation, quality assurance, and knowledge management. This specific role for Senior Business Analyst with strong MS Dynamics knowledge will guide our clients through discovery, define system or functional requirements, co-develop solution designs, and support the quality assurance of software deliveries.
Scope & Responsibilities
- Client Services – Business Analysis & MS Dynamics consultant
- Reviews business requirements in partnership and collaboration with clients and obtains sign-off
- Facilitates client workshops for end-user training, software/solution delivery walkthroughs, process discovery, and progress updates
- Liaises between client and software delivery team as a primary point of contact
- Design, implementation, and support of Microsoft Dynamics CRM engagements.
- Documentation of process, training guides, requirements, solutions, technical specifications, and knowledge articles
- Writing specifications, programming, testing, consulting, analysis, data conversion, processing upgrades and providing customer support.
- Drives the design and conceptualization of new business solution options and manages identified impacts and risks ensuring maximum efficiency.
- Works closely with the QA and Dev teams to ensure successful project deliverables, including test plan traceability.
- Ability to explain complex ideas clearly and concisely to many audiences within an organization.
- Serves as the subject matter expert for the Harris Correction’s product line
- Design, evolve and contribute to Harris Correction’s knowledge capital.
Operations – Project Management
- Proactively identify and alert management and/or customers on the potential risk to the timeline and/or project deliverables.
- Support the management of the progress of tasks and deliverables throughout the project. This includes maintaining project plans and project artifacts.
- Develops, analyzes, and interprets project plans to support project operations and strategic planning.
- Conducts project status meetings, distribute status reports to project sponsors/stakeholders, manage expectations, and serve as the primary communication source for the project
- Validates feasibility studies and estimates
Human Capital – Leadership
- Actively supports the business strategy, plans and values, contributing to achieving a high-performance culture.
- Acts as a role model for new employees, providing help and support to facilitate early integration and assimilation of their new environment.
- Five years of experience working within an evolving software delivery environment
- Minimum of three years of Microsoft Dynamics Software Development Experience.
- Strong understanding of ERP software and related terminology, functionality, best practices, processes, and business rules.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, allowing the successful candidate to coach and influence stakeholders at varying levels in an organization
- Able to Diagram, Illustrate, or Communicate client requirements to technical staff through software delivery tools (Wireframing, UX/UI, Business Process Mapping, UML)
- Education in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business or Criminology is an asset.
- Self-motivated, passionate, empathetic, approachable, willing to learn
- Comfortable presenting to groups of 20+ individuals
- Experience working with Salesforce, JIRA, Confluence, MS Word, MS Project, and MS Excel
- Experience working within the corrections industry is considered an asset.
- Openness to learn, adapt and improvise approach
- Open dialogue communicators who are solutions-focused
- Reliable, Responsible, and Respectful
- Humble and Ego-less approach to working with others
Job Type: Full-time, Fully remote
To Apply, please email your CV to [email protected]