Nightfall AI (51-200 Employees, 238% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Nightfall identifies business-critical data across SaaS, APIs, and data infrastructure so it can be managed and protected.
At Nightfall, we work with big volumes of data to detect sensitive information applying the latest ML/NLP methodologies from end to end. We are looking for a passionate, highly motivated and experienced data scientist to join our growing team. You will directly contribute to the core product by improving existing algorithms that highly scale in our production environment.
- Work with highly imbalanced datasets to improve detection performance of our existing NLP models and algorithms.
- Take full ownership of ML models, including collecting training data, evaluating and deploying models to production with ongoing quality monitoring.
- Applying the latest cutting-edge advancements in AI/ML research to our current solutions in a scalable manner for online detection.
- Work closely with Product and Platform teams, participate in design reviews and demo your work.
- 4+ years of experience
- Strong foundations in ML/NLP methods and algorithms.
- Successfully led the efforts to design and implement NLP models.
- Comfortable working with Python/Go languages, following engineering practices to produce good quality and efficient code.
- Familiarity with containerized applications.
- Good understanding of databases and distributed computing.
- Experience with at least one of the largest cloud computing platforms (AWS, GCP, etc.).
- Extensive experience with ML deployment frameworks.
Nightfall is a cybersecurity startup dedicated to helping organizations secure and manage their sensitive data. As a leading enterprise technology company, our product affects the personal data that people entrust businesses to store & process with care every day. Critical data in modern organizations is often sprayed across a broad set of cloud data silos, and it’s a herculean task for security & compliance teams to monitor, manage, and protect this highly sensitive data. Via machine learning, our product makes it easy for organizations to discover, classify, and protect this sensitive data across their cloud footprint – such as their corporate SaaS, data infrastructure, and even their own apps. In doing so, we prevent data leakage, provide unprecedented data visibility & protection across the cloud, and enable compliance. We’re a technology startup founded in San Francisco, well-funded by leading institutional investors like Bain and Venrock, and a cadre of security & IT leaders from Okta, Salesforce, Atlassian, Splunk, FireEye, and more. Learn more on our website www.nightfall.ai or by reaching out via email at [email protected]