Circle Medical (51-200 Employees, 276% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Circle Medical is a venture-backed Y-Combinator healthcare startup on a mission to bring quality, delightful primary care to everyone on the planet. Built by top-tier physicians, engineers, and designers, our medical practice and underlying technology have pioneered how people find and receive care.
Our focus on building directly for our patients and providers to address serious care accessibility issues has enabled us to grow over 3X year-over-year. We’re now using our most recent round of funding from WELL Health, backed by Sir Li Ka-shing, to continue building out our hybrid in-clinic and telemedicine model across all fifty states.
As we enter the hypergrowth phase, we are looking for deeply motivated team players who are driven to solve some of the biggest challenges in healthcare so that people can live longer and healthier lives.
More about us can be found on our website!
We’re hiring software engineers to help us improve primary care delivery. We are building a new kind of medical practice, one that leverages technology and design to provide a vastly improved physician and patient experience.
We are looking for passionate, mission-driven engineers who take pride in the products they build. As a mobile engineer, you’ll work alongside other engineers, product designers, operation experts, and clinicians to build patient-facing features in the Circle Medical iOS app.
This position is specifically for Mobile Developers who live in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. The position is a combination of remote/ hybrid; our Montreal office is located in the thriving Mile End neighborhood.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Implement, test, and maintain features in the Circle Medical iOS app.
- Work in collaboration with the design, medical, and engineer teams to create a delightful user experience.
- Write secure, HIPAA-compliant software.
- Contribute to the engineering culture and hiring.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- 3+ years experience as a Mobile Engineer
- Excellent programming skills.
- Experience shipping and maintaining a commercial iOS application.
- Excellent sense for good UX on iOS.
- Deep knowledge of the iOS platform.
- Deep knowledge of Swift and UIKit.
- A good understanding of the MVVM architecture, reactive programming, and other modern tech-stack.
- Rigorous unit testing and use of best practices
WHAT WILL GIVE YOU AN EDGE:
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. in computer science, math, or similar fields
- Experience with RxSwift or Rx programming in general
- Experience making product decisions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good knowledge of computer security
- Some experience with the Android platform
In alignment with our values, Circle Medical has transparent salaries based on location (San Francisco, Montreal, or International Remote Contract), output levels, and options to trade cash for stock.
This is a full-time, salaried position, based in Montreal, with an annual salary (cash and stock combined) of $95,000- $172,000 CAD plus, generous vacation, and full medical/dental benefits (depending on working location.)
Circle Medical is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Circle Medical recruits qualified applicants and advances in the employment of its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Although French is not required for this position, we have respectfully included a translated copy below / Bien que vous n’avez pas besoin de parler français pour ce poste, nous avons inclus respectueusement une description de poste traduite ci-dessous.