Allstate (501+ Employees, 8% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
The world isn’t standing still, and neither is Allstate. We’re moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers’ evolving needs. That’s why now is an exciting time to join our team. You’ll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good. You’ll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards – a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from life’s uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years we’ve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatever’s coming next – to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. We’ve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We don’t follow the trends. We set them.
The Mobile Product Owner serves as the business product team-member working on the day-to-day implementation and development of mobile applications. This role will be responsible for development backlog creation, backlog prioritization, story writing and acceptance and delivering business value from mobile app features and improvements. The Mobile Product Owner will also serve as a team and company resource in the areas of mobile engagement, mobile app development and mobile marketing.
- Work with the Product Managers to create and manage a consumer-focused product mobile roadmap, making strategic adjustments as needed based on consumer needs, resource allocation, technology delivery and corporate priority.
- Work along side application developers, architects, scrum masters, business analysts, user experience architects, user acceptance testers and quality assurance testers to deliver mobile app code that meets Allstate’s business objectives
- Represent the mobile product team in day-to-day agile scrum team meetings including:
- Daily Stand-Ups
- Sprint Reviews
- Sprint and Program Increments Planning sessions
- Sprint Retrospectives
- Backlog refinement & grooming sessions
- Product demonstrations
- Manage analytics and performance reporting.
- Liaison with key members of the marketing organization on communication programs that raise awareness and drive usage of the mobile self-service channel.
- Participates in the management of vendor relationships and ensures information flows between business teams and vendor for successful completion of projects.
- Identifying emerging trends and staying abreast of in mobile related areas such as connected automobile technology and adoption.
- Supports and executes more complex mobile marketing campaigns intended to drive customer engagement including app personalization & content marketing, in-app messaging campaigns, push messaging campaigns and engagement strategies to drive app usage, feature adoption & cross-sell from existing app users.
- Manages deep linking capabilities and customer feedback tools.
- Supports and executes app user acquisition campaigns by working closely with marketing analytics and Consumer Marketing on download campaigns, supporting internal marketing efforts and executing App Store Optimization & Search programs.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
3 or more years of related experience
Familiarity with and affinity for agile development, collaboration and test-and-learn environments
Passionate about delivering mobile solutions that exceed expectations
Proven ability to work in collaborative, matrixed environment
Proven expertise in marketing, with specific experience in digital marketing, including e-commerce
Solid product/service development experience
Demonstrate a collaborative approach to achieving business results
Experience in telematics, automotive, or internet of things is desired, but not required
Experience in social networks and mobile applications is desired, but not required
* Multi-channel experience is desired
Compensation offered for this role is $60,000 – $90,000 per year and is based on experience and qualifications.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life — including a generous paid time off policy. For a full description of Allstate’s benefits, visit allstate.jobs/benefits/