ZipoApps (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
About the job Mobile User Acquisition Manager [Full-time, Remote GMT+0/GMT+4]
WHO ARE WE?
ZipoApps is an Israeli start-up using cutting edge technology to manage and optimize a large portfolio of mobile apps. Our mission is to find, evaluate, purchase and grow mobile apps. We have recently secured round A funding, have 80+ apps in our portfolio and are currently experiencing exponential growth.
We are looking for an experienced Mobile User Acquisition Manager to take the lead in advertising our entire app portfolio. This role will require working closely with our Chief Revenue Officer, defining the growth strategy, testing new marketing channels, building and leading a team that will manage advertising campaigns, as well as being in charge of the user acquisition budget.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 3+ years of experience managing large scale mobile user acquisition campaigns
- 2+ years of experience promoting Android apps in Google Play store
- Extensive experience with Google Ads app campaigns and ideally with other advertising platforms (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, …)
- Nice-to-have: experience with mobile app monetization strategies
- Creativity, analytical skills, excellent communication skills in both written and verbal English, as well as leadership skills
HOW DO WE WORK?
We are a distributed team of more than 30 people all working remotely. We value open communication, proactivity and work/life balance and we measure our freelancers on performance, rather than on the time spent on the job.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 100% remote work
- Flexible full-time working hours (Sunday to Thursday or Monday to Friday)
- A competitive pay (based on skills and experience)
- The opportunity to grow together with the company & take ownership from day 1
Our recruitment process consists of the following steps: an HR interview ⇨ a technical discussion ⇨ a take home challenge ⇨ a final interview ⇨ the offer.
Get in touch at [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you!