Genially (201-500 Employees, 142% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
WHO WE ARE
Genially was founded in Spain in 2015, with the goal of revolutionizing the world of communication. We’ve developed a SaaS platform that allows users to create interactive content and digital experiences in a fast and simple way. Because, as we like to say, anyone can be a genius.
Our main objective is to help our users improve the way that they communicate, present, distribute and teach. With OVER 20 MILLION USERS IN 190 COUNTRIES, we can say that we’re on the right track!
In fact, we won first place at BETT’s Global EdTech Startup Awards 2019, received the award for “Best Presentation Tool” at Edtech Digest’s Edtech Awards 2021, and for “Most scalable” at South Summit Brazil 2022.
ABOUT THE TEAM
At Genially, you’ll be part of an agile, dynamic and international team.
You’ll work in a fast-paced, scale-up environment, where every day is different and where every opinion counts. We are results-oriented, and as such we value effectiveness and the desire to share and grow together to reach common goals.
As Genially employees, we are passionate about disruptive technology. We enjoy what we do, we believe in our product, and we love our culture of trust. Genially is more than just a software company; we are industry leaders in the content creation space!
WHO YOU ARE
We’re currently looking for a (Nombre del puesto) to join our team as soon as possible.
- Design storyboards from scripts for corporate videos.
- Create animations of all kinds for social media, visuals for events, and graphic elements for videos.
- Create full motion videos and animate all kinds of elements to integrate them with other video components, whether live actions or animations (2D and 3D).
- Produce and edit audiovisual material for our social media channels (Instagram, Youtube and Linkedin) as well as marketing and internal actions (interviews, webinars, tutorials, etc…).
- Generate ideas, scripts and concepts that impact and help us achieve Genially’s objectives, as well as those of innovation projects.
- Experience editing previously generated and new videos will be a plus.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS ️
- Demonstrable work experience, minimum 2-3 years as a Motion Grapher, animating 2D and 3D creatives.
- Expert level in the use of Illustrator, After Effects, Genially and tools such as Loom.
- Ability to create your own vector designs and animate them.
- Attention to detail and creativity.
- Candidates must be based in Spain.
- Full-time, permanent contract (40 hours/week)
- Competitive fixed salary + bonus
- ⏰ Flexible schedule
- 100% Remote, based in Spain
- ️ 23 days of vacation + your Birthday!
- Annual learning and development allowance
- Reduced working hours during July, August and the last week of the year
- Access to discounted private health insurance.
- ♀️ Online yoga classes, to balance work with health and wellness!
- Online English classes
- International, multicultural work environment