Xapo Institutions (51-200 Employees, 26% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Xapo is an international fintech startup on a mission to protect and grow its clients’ life savings.
We’re a fully distributed team that works remotely from 50+ countries around the world. We may come from many different cultures and backgrounds, but it’s our values, our resourcefulness, and our drive that makes us Xapiens.
We work hard, think globally, and inspire each other to grow every day. If you’re the best at what you do and share our passion, we want you.
Join us, wherever you are, and help us build a digital bank worthy of the digital age at Xapo.
Although we are headquartered in Gibraltar, this is a full time, 100% remote position. Work from anywhere!
In Xapo we are always exploring new ways of delivering high quality software using cutting edge technology. We are currently looking for developers that are willing to use KMM as a bridge between both platforms.
You should have experience in Android and iOS, or experience in one and willing to learn the other platform.
Our tech stack includes:
● 100% Kotlin
● Architecture components
● RxJava, Coroutines
● Dagger, Koin
● Kotlin Multiplatform
● Latest Swift 5.4 (already migrating to 5.5)
● Build our own UI Component Library (Mostly UIKit, starting soon with SwiftUI)
● Reactive Programming (ReactiveSwift)
● Unit tests, snapshot tests, integration tests (Quick/Nimble)
● Kotlin Multiplatform
At Xapo we are building truly cross functional teams with full ownership of design, architecture, build and test. You will collaborate closely with your fellow team members from the product, backend, design and QA communities of practice as well as having full support of Senior developers of both android and iOS
As Mobile Developer, you will be responsible for building components of our mobile app that will enable users all over the world to send, spend, save, and receive money and Bitcoin safely and globally. The impact of what you will help develop at Xapo will help people protect their life savings.
If you are a passionate, enthusiastic engineer interested in revolutionizing banking, join us!
● 3+ years experience in Android or iOS development.
● Experience in Kotlin and Swift (or will to learn).
● Experience working with code sharing, pull requests and code reviews (Git).
● Experience working with teams in an agile environment (Jira).
● Passion for clean code where re-usability, testability and readability are a must (SOLID).
● Experience with the tech stack described above.
● Great communication skills in English.
Nice to have
● Experience in Kotlin Multiplatform.
● Experience in CI/CD and static code quality analytics tools.
● Experience in UI tests.
● Experience in BDD.
● A dedicated workspace.
● A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area.
● Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications.
● Alignment with Our Values.
WHY WORK FOR XAPO?
IMPACT GLOBALLY, WORK REMOTELY.
- Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, work 100% remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Own Your Success: Receive attractive remuneration, enjoy an autonomous work culture and flexible hours, apply your expertise to meaningful work every day.
- Expect Excellence: Collaborate, learn, and grow with a high-performance team.
We founded Xapo to address two of the biggest issues with Bitcoin adoption: accessibility and security. In a matter of years, we developed an industry-leading platform that introduced cryptocurrency into the daily lives of millions worldwide.
Now, we’re bringing our expertise to all facets of our users’ finances. Because no matter who we are or where we’re from, we all deserve more options, more control, and more peace of mind where our money is concerned.
We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer – we believe that diversity is critical to our success as a global company. An inclusive workplace is the foundation of Xapo – it allows us to create products that cater to clients around the world.