Global Learning Systems (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Global Learning Systems (GLS) (www.globallearningsystems.com) is a leading enterprise learning solutions provider, with over twenty years of experience offering award winning web-based and blended learning products and programs that help organizations develop professional skills of their human capital resources, as well as meet their business, training & compliance challenges through integrated learning and technology solutions. GLS’ diverse solution set includes WBT product libraries in: Security Awareness & Compliance, Microsoft IT & business skills training curriculum, our OnDemand LMS, a leading cloud based enterprise learning platform, and service offerings that include; consulting, outsourcing and custom learning. Our award-winning training programs have been successfully deployed in Fortune 500 companies, educational institutions and large government based organizations in the US and globally.
To support our continued growth and expanding client base in the US and abroad, we are looking for excited candidates’ with a passion for technology and learning, to join our team to meet the increasing demand for our products and services. We welcome and encourage you to visit our GLS ( www.globallearningsystems.com ) website and view our products, services & solutions.
Location: 100% Remote position
Position Type: Full time/Permanent
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Onsite/Travel Required: Rare
Salary: Based on experience
Excellent Company Benefits Package 401k, Vacation/Holidays, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program and more
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Web Developer who wants to participate in a brownfield transformation of the existing LMS platform to modern technology in a small team.
This role would be responsible for developing new features as well as updating and maintaining current features.
We’re looking for all experience levels with hands-on development experience in an Agile environment, using some combination of:
- ASP.NET .NET Core MVC, API, REST
- ASP.NET .NET Framework C# MVC
- CSS, including Bootstrap
- Visual Studio 2022, Visual Studio Code
- Azure Cloud Experience (App Service, Azure SQL, Serverless)
- Relational Databases MS SQL
- Unit/Integration testing experience
Good object design skills
- Domain Driven Design
- Microservices architecture
- Event driven architectures
The candidate should be able to collaborate in Azure DevOps services
Other Skills – Preferred but not required
- User-Interface Design
- E-Learning Industry Experience
- You want to bring your experience to bear on an industry-leading platform where your influence makes an impact
- You want to be on a Development TEAM, not just part a group of developers in an office together
- You like learning new technologies, and want a role where you can apply a broad skill set
- You understand the business behind the software and how your code fits into the big picture
- You work tirelessly when having to find bugs in other people’s code (and that way you know how not to make the same errors in yours)