Scentbird (51-200 Employees, 2% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
About the Role:
Scentbird is constantly growing and as a part of this growth switched to the NetSuite ERP in order to support finance and operations needs. We finished Integration Phase 1 but clearly more has to be done. We are looking for the NetSuite Administrator who can eventually join our team on a permanent basis as we have more responsibilities for this position.
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Design and implement creative solutions to business problems by leveraging out-of-the-box NetSuite functionality, customizations, scripting, and workflows
- Provide NetSuite technical context to discussions about business needs to ensure we are leveraging native system capabilities wherever possible
- Build accurate reports/searches as requested by management
- Manage configuration changes to fields, workflows, roles/permissions, forms, records, saved searches and reports, and standardize the process that governs these changes
- Design custom centers, tabs, and dashboards that make the system efficiently navigable for each role
- Maintain proper system access for all users and roles and ensure the system is maintained in a clean and organized manner that is always “audit ready”
What We’ll Love About You:
- Demonstrated capacity to clearly and concisely communicate about complex technical, architectural, and/or organizational problems and propose thorough iterative solutions
- Demonstrated ability to onboard and integrate with an organization long-term
- Positive and solution-oriented mindset
- An inclination towards communication, inclusion, and visibility
- Experience owning a project from concept to production, including proposal, discussion, and execution.
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with other parts of the organization
- Share our values, and work in accordance with those values
- Ability to thrive in a fully remote organization
What You’ll Need to Have:
- 5-8+ years of experience designing and implementing solutions in ERP applications
- 1-3 years of experience working as a NetSuite Implementer or Administrator; NetSuite Administrator (Suite Foundation) Certification is preferred
- Familiarity with all aspects of the NetSuite application including Advanced Revenue Management, SuiteBilling, Fixed Assets, Advanced Approvals, Inventory Management, and Reporting capabilities.
- Strong technical background, and hands-on experience customizing NetSuite and integrating it with other business systems
- Knowledge of SuiteScript and expert of SuiteFlow
- Ability to effectively gather and prioritize user requirements from disparate sources, going beyond user requests to get to key user needs
- Strong consensus and relationship-building skills, with experience marshalling resources across different functions of an organization
- Must understand complex business models
- Demonstrated ability to improve processes and procedures
- Knowledge of GAAP accounting and experience with SOX compliance
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Competitive base compensation
- Remote first
- Paid Time Off
- Wellness Days to rest and reset
- Volunteer Time Off
- 401k with Company Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Commuter Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts, as well as Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Complimentary Scentbird Membership
- A fun, creative, and energetic work environment
Scentbird inspires fragrance lovers to go beyond the ordinary and sample scents that evoke passion, confidence, and the unknown. Our mission is to revolutionize the way we perfume by bringing the ultimate fragrance playground right to your fingertips and offering a digital subscription service that lets members choose from over 500+ designer perfumes each month.
About the Brands:
- Scentbird: The easiest way for fragrance lovers to discover, try, and buy their favorite scented products without a commitment
- Deck of Scarlet: Deck of Scarlet was created to break the boredom and shake up clean beauty. The line of bold cosmetics features vivid colors, innovative textures, and unprecedented finishes that bring the fun and creativity back to clean beauty.
- Confessions Of A Rebel: We’re not afraid to provoke. Our fragrances are made to excite and inspire: some are subversive, others are straightforward, all are compelling in their own right. He, she, they, YOU – our confessions are not caged in by gender.
- Goodhabit: Built for the digitally native generation, Goodhabit is pioneering the movement in defending your skin against artificial blue light and modern day skin stressors. We’re developing clean, conscious, and effective skincare solutions that keep you connected, and your skin, protected.
- Sanctuary: Our newest brand to the Scentbird family. This fragrance, just like the playful creature that was its muse, this scent opens with an energetic blend of red berries and fresh bamboo as a nod to the Red Panda’s favorite foods, while pink pepper adds an extra lively twist. Verdant notes like white tea, violet, and oakmoss pay homage to its habitat in the Himalayan Forests and mountains of China, as cashmere woods evoke a soft, cuddly feeling.
Scentbird is committed to bringing individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives into the Nest. We strive to uphold an inclusive environment where individuals of all different backgrounds, ages, colors, ethnicities, gender, or gender identities, genetics, physical or mental abilities, protected veteran status, race, religious or sexual orientation, thrive. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated internally to going above and beyond in fostering diversity. Come as you are – we’re excited to meet you.